73 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Today Interviews for IR1. I got denied n gave me a white paper n demand to send new joint Sponsor n they kept my passport. Idk what gonna happen.

Timeline
1 hour ago, zainrafique said:

My case is still under adminstrative processing since January 2016....

Why is that? did you have red flags?

8 hours ago, Mano said:

Today Interviews for IR1. I got denied n gave me a white paper n demand to send new joint Sponsor n they kept my passport. Idk what gonna happen.

just send them the required information they asked for. Inshallah everything will be alright. 

On 9/22/2017 at 3:23 PM, aadi0014 said:

I've been in AP since 15 August 2017 last update dated changes six times last on 18 September but still in AP 

have to got any update in your case? my category same like you F2A. my interview held in Islamabad even my wife with me. At end officer give me 221g and tick on administrative process and told me if he will send me questionnaire list which i got after 3 days of interview filled same day and now its more then month but no update except i email them.

What about you?

12 minutes ago, Ks Shahzad said:

have to got any update in your case? my category same like you F2A. my interview held in Islamabad even my wife with me. At end officer give me 221g and tick on administrative process and told me if he will send me questionnaire list which i got after 3 days of interview filled same day and now its more then month but no update except i email them.

What about you?

Hi I got a call today from AEG they said there is a parcel from embassy you can pick it up tomorrow and my status is not changed yet it still showing administive processing even I can't track my passport on us travel docs I don't know what's in the parcel 

Timeline
3 hours ago, Mia12392 said:

Why is that? did you have red flags?

just send them the required information they asked for. Inshallah everything will be alright. 

i can send new Affidavit of Support after filling new tax returns :/ 

Timeline

CO kept my passport and gave me no slip, and asked for no document even to submit. It was like a casual and good interview of hardly 3 minutes. But from then my case is under adminstrative processing and it's been 1 year 11 months now. I am in touch with the embassy and they send me typical response that your case is under AP.

Timeline
3 hours ago, zainrafique said:

CO kept my passport and gave me no slip, and asked for no document even to submit. It was like a casual and good interview of hardly 3 minutes. But from then my case is under adminstrative processing and it's been 1 year 11 months now. I am in touch with the embassy and they send me typical response that your case is under AP.

hi did they tell in your interview that its going to AP or they said its approved ?

7 hours ago, Mano said:

i can send new Affidavit of Support after filling new tax returns :/ 

Sorry to hear about it. I had my interview yesterday it was just approved they didnt ask me much i had joint sponsor and everything. but since than its showing on AP is ti normal ? 

• CR-1
  • Married 01/08/17
  • Priority date 02/27/17
  • NOA 2 07/25/17
  • Scan Date 09/07/2017
  • Case complete 10/31/2017
  • Interview 11th December 

Timeline
6 hours ago, jafferi said:

hi did they tell in your interview that its going to AP or they said its approved ?

Sorry to hear about it. I had my interview yesterday it was just approved they didnt ask me much i had joint sponsor and everything. but since than its showing on AP is ti normal ? 

Congratulations for ur approval. Nothing to worry when they said u r approved it means u r approved.

no they didn't said any other thing in my case i asked thrice n they just requires a new joint sponsor n gave me a white paper sheet n just checked the option of New Joint Sponsor.

I have seen dozens of people that got approved yesterday the visa officers told them all at the end of their interview that they will get ur passport through courier in  7-10 days.

Timeline

If CO says your visa is approved ,it has no warranty that they will not put you in adminstrative processing . And I have known many cases in which Co passed no comments and applicant got visa with in a week. So you can't say saying 'approved' is authenticity not to put you in AP. 

23 hours ago, aadi0014 said:

Hi I got a call today from AEG they said there is a parcel from embassy you can pick it up tomorrow and my status is not changed yet it still showing administive processing even I can't track my passport on us travel docs I don't know what's in the parcel 

ok you check and must inform. i hope there is good news for you. Must share.

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Afghanistan
Timeline
On 8/21/2017 at 11:22 AM, zainrafique said:

Has anyone got I-130 / I-730 visa after administrative processing in 2017? kindly mention with visa category.  People whose visa has been denied afte AP can also share their experience. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.