73 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 minute ago, Mia12392 said:

nothing yet.. how many months has it been for you so far? 

Over 5 months now , my medical will expire today , don’t know what will be next step , either way they will contact me for new one but I don’t know when 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Buttar said:

Over 5 months now , my medical will expire today , don’t know what will be next step , either way they will contact me for new one but I don’t know when 

did they give you the DS5535 form after your interview? 

Timeline

looks horrible that AP process after interview. My interview is on 11th Dec 2017 please give me some suggestions how to prepare my Interview for IR1 visa :/

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Mano said:

looks horrible that AP process after interview. My interview is on 11th Dec 2017 please give me some suggestions how to prepare my Interview for IR1 visa :/

make sure you answer each question the Officer asks you with confidence, and make sure you take all of your documents that they need and extras just in case you forgot something with you to the interview so that they don't ask for it which will put you in Administrative process. Other than that it's honestly their choice what they want to do. 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Mia12392 said:

make sure you answer each question the Officer asks you with confidence, and make sure you take all of your documents that they need and extras just in case you forgot something with you to the interview so that they don't ask for it which will put you in Administrative process. Other than that it's honestly their choice what they want to do. 

Sorry to say but what u think is their any options to reject IR1 visa straight away? Nothing wrong in our case at all but we did nt meet from last 2 years.

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Mano said:

Sorry to say but what u think is their any options to reject IR1 visa straight away? Nothing wrong in our case at all but we did nt meet from last 2 years.

No. That's not a reason to reject anyone. When they ask you why you haven't met just tell them the honest answer and everything should be fine. make sure to take proof with you like pictures, chats, etc. As long as you have solid proof you should be good. 

Timeline

No. That's not a reason to reject anyone. When they ask you why you haven't met just tell them the honest answer and everything should be fine. make sure to take proof with you like pictures, chats, etc. As long as you have solid proof you should be good. 

We did chat on Facebook Messenger what is the best way to copy that chat? Screen shorts from mobile or Laptop? n how many chat logs are enough? i have many curiar slips, WU payment slips gifts etc

Timeline
Just now, Mano said:

We did chat on Facebook Messenger what is the best way to copy that chat? Screen shorts from mobile or Laptop? n how many chat logs are enough? i have many curiar slips, WU payment slips gifts etc

screen shot it and print it out from the very first chats to now you don't have to print everything just enough to show you actually talked. take the curiar slips and any other relevant proof that may help the case.  

Timeline

screen shot it and print it out from the very first chats to now you don't have to print everything just enough to show you actually talked. take the curiar slips and any other relevant proof that may help the case.  

May i ask y ur case was put on AP?

Timeline
Just now, Mano said:

May i ask y ur case was put on AP?

My husband had his interview on 08/28/201 and everything was perfect from our end. We didn't have any missing documents. my husband was required to fill out a new form DS5535 (new vetting process) 3 days after our interview. I checked my email and saw we had to fill out the form and send it back to the embassy. Ever since that day we have been waiting for my husbands visa to be issued. 

Timeline
32 minutes ago, Mia12392 said:

My husband had his interview on 08/28/201 and everything was perfect from our end. We didn't have any missing documents. my husband was required to fill out a new form DS5535 (new vetting process) 3 days after our interview. I checked my email and saw we had to fill out the form and send it back to the embassy. Ever since that day we have been waiting for my husbands visa to be issued. 

i hv seen many people who put on AP and all of them get approved the best thing is that they took passport so hope for the best.

my question is that dose everyone hv to submit that form? before or after the interview?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.