PrincyE

APPROVED from Ghana

45 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
7 minutes ago, PrincyE said:

Approved from Ghana! We thank God ! All last night I was very nervous leading up until my fiancé interview because so many people would say Ghana is a high fraud embassy so many K1's don't get approved and that you have to front load your petition this and that which may be true , but we made it. I can honestly say I sent about 15 pictures maybe 10 chats a plane ticket stamp and that was it. My fiance was in this with me 150% he did his part so well. I never felt like i was doing all of this by myself even though we are 9000k miles apart. My fiance was only asked 3 questions and he was interviewed my a young African american man. Guys it doesn't feel real yet. It doesn't. We have had so much support during this whole process from both of our families our church, friends and this group has been beyond helpful. My fiance was so confident and went into this with such a positive attitude which helped a lot. I feel so emotional writing this because I would always pray and say God if you are for this please allow this to happen all the way from the beginning and the signs just kept coming. I'm so excited and so happy. For those who are still waiting may your blessing happen soon. Never stop praying. This is only the beginning of something amazing ❤

Congrats !! ... hopefully moving to the state of Nebraska myself very soon ^_^

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congratulations all the way Jamaica Dear! I'm so happy for you and your Love! My finance and I were recently approved too. Did the interview on Tuesday and USCIS CEAC showed that Visa was issued on Thursday. just waiting to get visa in hand now. 😊😊😊 Do you know when you'll get visa in hand?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
14 minutes ago, Nicey&T said:

Congratulations all the way Jamaica Dear! I'm so happy for you and your Love! My finance and I were recently approved too. Did the interview on Tuesday and USCIS CEAC showed that Visa was issued on Thursday. just waiting to get visa in hand now. 😊😊😊 Do you know when you'll get visa in hand?

They said 2 weeks !

Filed: R-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 hour ago, PrincyE said:

Approved from Ghana! We thank God ! All last night I was very nervous leading up until my fiancé interview because so many people would say Ghana is a high fraud embassy so many K1's don't get approved and that you have to front load your petition this and that which may be true , but we made it. I can honestly say I sent about 15 pictures maybe 10 chats a plane ticket stamp and that was it. My fiance was in this with me 150% he did his part so well. I never felt like i was doing all of this by myself even though we are 9000k miles apart. My fiance was only asked 3 questions and he was interviewed my a young African american man. Guys it doesn't feel real yet. It doesn't. We have had so much support during this whole process from both of our families our church, friends and this group has been beyond helpful. My fiance was so confident and went into this with such a positive attitude which helped a lot. I feel so emotional writing this because I would always pray and say God if you are for this please allow this to happen all the way from the beginning and the signs just kept coming. I'm so excited and so happy. For those who are still waiting may your blessing happen soon. Never stop praying. This is only the beginning of something amazing ❤

Wow, we thank God

My fiance is in ghana and we are waiting on our NOA2. Ill probably need ur help once the approval comes in if that's ok with u.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Congratulations!!!!  So excited for you.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

They said 2 weeks !

Hopefully that's just the maximum estimated time and you'll get it before that! Anyways, the excellent thing is that you were approved!! Awesome! They told me within a week or 2

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Congratulations!!!

I am so happy for you guys!

(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)

CR- 1

Interview :  11/15/2016

Result: AP  (form 221 (g))

Correspondence with Embassy: Tons of emails, Facebook posts, tweets, Congressman inquiry

Complaint letter with OIG : 12/29/2016

Case dispatched to diplomatic pouch : 01/11/2017

Case dispatched from diplomatic mail service to NVC : 01/23/2017

Case arrived at NVC: 01/26/2017

NVC sent case to USCIS : 02/09/2017 (system update)

Case receive by USCIS (text & email notification): 03/07/2017

Reaffirm Petition Timeline for folks in GHANA.. Please update your information..Thank you!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k0NXnbJdyEIRR1_Dr4t3yXmsM0tBbq-tZsj0-o3cMV0/edit?usp=sharing

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
24 minutes ago, glitzy said:

it will be appreciated if u can kindly share with us da interview questions,congrats anyway

1.) How did you meet your fiance ?

2.) Where does your fiance work ?

3.) What are your plans for your wedding ?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.