Cejoy

Psychological Evaluation due toPsychological Incapacity

20 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi! I just finished my peps last Aug9.. thinking if i will be able to pass it.. :( is there anything else to do so i i will know early the result aside from waiting for two weeks To call st. Luke's?.. i hope

i will pass it.. is there also anyone you know who was anulled and failed peps and not able to go to the next step?.. im praying that everything will be okey.. it's not only for me but it's also for my kids.. their medical was done and they are waiting for me because im the beneficiary and my kids are my derivatives.. :( they cannot have the interview in the embassy while my medical still not done.. :( still nervous of the result.. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

~~Moved to the Philippines forum, from Bringing family of USC - as the question is country specific.~~

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

Timeline
1 minute ago, Coco8 said:

I didn't understand anything

Sorry maybe you did not undergo peps. Personal evaluation and psychological services. because i had an annulment and the ground filed was psychological incapacity.. anyway thanks. :)

@cejoy my wife went to peps coz of her annulment due to psychological incapacity and then after that she went to psychiatrict evaluation at slec it all went well.. my two stepsons medical was done and just waiting for her.. like i said it all went well no issue at all.. they'd finished their interview last june..and approved.. don't worry about.. just be patience.. have faith.. everything will be alright.. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Akphils said:

@cejoy my wife went to peps coz of her annulment due to psychological incapacity and then after that she went to psychiatrict evaluation at slec it all went well.. my two stepsons medical was done and just waiting for her.. like i said it all went well no issue at all.. they'd finished their interview last june..and approved.. don't worry about.. just be patience.. have faith.. everything will be alright.. 

Really got worried because my medical didnt go smoothly since we started.. thank you very much! ☺️ What you said would be a big help for me not to worry too much.. :) congratulations to you and your wife! :) that's a good news! :) 

Timeline
8 hours ago, Akphils said:

@Cejoy my wife and my stepson's flight will be on first week of october coz she's waiting for her dad to come home this september.. 😊

Oh wow! That's nice and exciting!.. how many months is the validity of her medical?.. i only have 3months after aug30. (Need to wait fo the result of my sputum culture). we should leave Philippines Before November.. that was what the nurse instructed me after getting my 3day sputum test result(negative).. maybe that was also the reason why im worried because They have only given me 3months and  we need sched it and to attend the interview and and if some papers are missing we still need somtime to provide it then wait for the visa(if approved).. 

Edited by Cejoy

@Cejoy my wife and two stepson's visa validity is up to december.. yes true that you need to leave the country before the medical expires.. if not you need to redo your medical again.. when is your interview? And when are you gonna go back to slec regarding your sputum? While waiting for your interview, i would advice you to gather your documents needed for the interview.. all your original documents, you and your spouse picture together, aos, taxes everything that you did pass at nvc.. for sure your medical is all good as you had said your spitum was negative.. just keep prayin.. everything will all be ok.. 😊

Timeline
On 8/15/2017 at 8:28 AM, Akphils said:

@Cejoy my wife and two stepson's visa validity is up to december.. yes true that you need to leave the country before the medical expires.. if not you need to redo your medical again.. when is your interview? And when are you gonna go back to slec regarding your sputum? While waiting for your interview, i would advice you to gather your documents needed for the interview.. all your original documents, you and your spouse picture together, aos, taxes everything that you did pass at nvc.. for sure your medical is all good as you had said your spitum was negative.. just keep prayin.. everything will all be ok.. 😊

My Interview was last July 20 but no show on The day of my interview(that was what st luke's intructed me to do).So No interview for now until my sputum result will be release on Aug30 but told me to call them first before going to slec.., same with psychiatric eval im still waiting for my sched so i should call them on Aug22 andI hope they could give me my sched nextweek..  my documents are almost complete.. 

On 8/13/2017 at 5:40 PM, Akphils said:

My future asawa has two teenagers.  Did you schedule all of their medicals together or did they each have their own appointment?  I'm just trying to get a better handle on the process.  Also, was their interview together or separately scheduled?

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

@jwlussow my wife registered online on slec website all of them same date, they went for their medical altogether, on interview they had all the same schedule, they went to the usem, the filipino consul and american consul asked my two stepson's for their whole name, birthday and age.. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.