rafiq akhtar

Administrative Processing Islamabad, no paper? (merged)

73 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Sorry I can't edit my post.  Documents are form Union Council not Nadra.  We also had an original urdu court papers witnessed by the elders who were involved in consulting through the divorce as well.

• 2 months later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 8/12/2017 at 5:55 PM, zainrafique said:

My case is under AP since January 2016. Be patient ...I also didn't get any slip.

Any update on your case bro?

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi everybody, I had an immigrant visa interview at Islamabad US embassy in November 2017 along with my spouse and kids, since then our case is under administrative processing and it's being updated on frequent basis but don't know how much time it 'll take to finalize. I just want to ask, has anyone recently got a US immigrant visa in Pakistan? if yes, how long it took to finalize the case?  

• 1 month later...
On 8/11/2017 at 6:31 PM, rafiq akhtar said:

hi my wife had her interview on july 24th at Islamabad embassy for her US visa... after the interview the officer took her passport and said will call u to retrieve ur passport with ur visa... today is august 11th and we dident get a reply.. i checked online and its on administrative processing.. why is that??? they dident give my wife no 221-g form or anything.. all papers etc was completed.. i have a 4 months old daughter whos in pakistan and i want her to go america due to the heat... can someone help me on why they taking time???? and also after the interview she never got a 221g paper so why is the case on administrative processing.... can someone plzzz help me

Your wife got her visa or not? 

• 5 months later...
Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi my brother interview is done in January 22 2018.he is under 21 my dad apply for him. And today is October 11 2018 and his case is still in AP. Can someone help me how long it’s will take more because it’s almost 9 months.

• 3 months later...
Timeline

I had k1 interview at Islamabad 2 days befofe they didn't ask me any documents and gave 221g should i upload documents on ceac or not bcz i was missing sponsorship form i-864 but they didn't ask for upload or drop off so should i just wait or upload it im confused please help

Timeline
On 8/11/2017 at 5:21 PM, Zaib212 said:

my parents interview done 2 months ago and got 221g paper, but all their document were complete and still in AP. so be patient.:rolleyes:

Did you and your parents got visa?

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, sarabdul said:

Did you and your parents got visa?

they are still in AP since june 2017 and no update . I email many times and i did contact my senator and he got the same response so i dont know what else to do i am just waiting and waiting it has been now 20 months. what about you

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 1/19/2019 at 8:07 AM, Yasir786a said:

I had k1 interview at Islamabad 2 days befofe they didn't ask me any documents and gave 221g should i upload documents on ceac or not bcz i was missing sponsorship form i-864 but they didn't ask for upload or drop off so should i just wait or upload it im confused please help

if you missing those documents then i am sure they ask you check your form 221g there is an option on they should mark it the area. Send them an inquiry and ask for it and submit your documents ASAP do not delay.

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Zaib212 said:

they are still in AP since june 2017 and no update . I email many times and i did contact my senator and he got the same response so i dont know what else to do i am just waiting and waiting it has been now 20 months. what about you

My case is CR1 and my case status is refused from the begning It has been 3 months my case status shows refused my husband put inquiry than embassy call me and asked me to send them another original copy of nikah nama I sent the original copy of union council nikah nama after that they call me don't sent the other one we prevoius one is enough thqn I told them  I already sent you 3 days before.He said to me we will give back your documents. I asked him when visa will be issued he said to me soon InshaAllah after that next

day date updated but status is still refused.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.