4,721 posts in this topic

Timeline
21 hours ago, MK2017 said:

Hello everyone! 

Glad to finally give the first step towards this rough process.We send the package Aug 5th as well. The tracking says that it was delivered, but no NOA1 yet, finger crossed and already foreseeing that I will get crazy within this whole waiting process :blink:

Hope that we all have a smooth wait and that our process get approved without issues.

Best of lucky for all of us

The waiting is going to be so hard. I'm not a patient person and this is sure forcing me to have some. Good luck!

20 hours ago, KLS said:

Good luck keep us updated 

I shall do! I'll be watching my tracking/whatever like a hawk and will be watching here too! :) 

8/6/17 - K-1 Sent

8/11/17 - NOA1 Received 

2/14/18 - NOA2 Received

5/16/18 - Medical

5/22/18 - Interview

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I believe the answer to your question is on USCIS' website:

https://www.uscis.gov/forms/direct-filing-addresses-form-i-129f-petition-alien-fiancee

The comment "Original I-129F" appears to be in the form of an "ATTN" to USCIS

The USCIS Dallas Lockbox

For U.S. Postal Service:

USCIS
P.O. Box 660151
Dallas, TX 75266

For Express mail and courier deliveries:

USCIS
Attn: I-129F
2501 South State Highway 121 Business
Suite 400
Lewisville, TX 75067

pa·tient  - able to accept or tolerate delays, problems, or suffering without becoming annoyed or anxious.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
5 hours ago, Ezraylia said:

The waiting is going to be so hard. I'm not a patient person and this is sure forcing me to have some. Good luck!

I shall do! I'll be watching my tracking/whatever like a hawk and will be watching here too! :) 

Received my NOA1 email today!!!!

Timeline
1 minute ago, KLS said:

Received my NOA1 email today!!!!

woohoo! Congrats KLS!

Let us know what you get for an estimated NOA2 date once you update your VJ timeline.

I guess I should have done e-notification!

pa·tient  - able to accept or tolerate delays, problems, or suffering without becoming annoyed or anxious.

Timeline
24 minutes ago, patientguyinlove said:

woohoo! Congrats KLS!

Let us know what you get for an estimated NOA2 date once you update your VJ timeline.

I guess I should have done e-notification!

Yes the e notification is a great idea. Mid December is the estimated date on the timeline

Timeline
Just now, KLS said:

Yes the e notification is a great idea. Mid December is the estimated date on the timeline

Maybe our NOA2s will be delivered in a sleigh from the North Pole.

Praying for no RFE...for both of us...and all of us!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
On 09/08/2017 at 4:54 PM, patientguyinlove said:

Welcome MK. Wow, another Georgia petitioner!

Sounds like the makings for a great local support group.

Can I suggest the Atlanta Fish Market in Buckhead? :jest:

Oh never went there, definitely putting it on my List!

We got a email today that they received it. Does everyone got the file routed to WAC??

Timeline
58 minutes ago, MK2017 said:

Oh never went there, definitely putting it on my List!

We got a email today that they received it. Does everyone got the file routed to WAC??

Yes WAC. What does that mean?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
On 8/9/2017 at 9:30 AM, Ezraylia said:

Originally had thought I would be in the July club, but we had some delays with a few documents and so we've finally filed! My fiance sent the packet on the weekend and it arrived at the PO Box in Dallas yesterday! So now we await our NOA1 :)

Hello everyone!

Hello guys!

I was just like Ezraylia, thought I was in the July 2017 club, but ended up sending everything today!

I wish everyone good luck and let's keep all updated!

😃

August 10, 2017: AOS package sent

August 11, 2017: AOS package received at USCIC

August 18, 2017: Checks cashed

August 20, 2017: Text messages and e-mails

August 26, 2017: NOA hard copies

September 1, 2017: Biometrics letter received

September 15, 2017: Biometrics done

Timeline
33 minutes ago, KLS said:

WAC=California Service Center

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
35 minutes ago, KLS said:

1 minute ago, patientguyinlove said:

WAC=California Service Center

As Patientguyinlove answered the files were sent to California. 

From what I have been searching seems that since 2015 this is the normal process (If not someone correct me, please) 

I hope that the estimation of VJ is correct!! Mine says December as well finger crossed :D

Timeline

Hey everyone!

We sent our I-129F and it arrived at the Dallas P.O. box in late July, but we still haven't received the I-797 (which is the NOA1 I think), I just got the G-1145 e-mail on July 31 (she didn't).

Does that make us July or August filers?

Best of luck to every filer!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Grenada
Timeline
On 8/9/2017 at 1:36 AM, Cazl16 said:

Hi,

I am mailing my i-129F packet tomorrow. I reviewed the filing tips and I want to double check, where to write the "Original Submission of I-129F"? Do I write it first then the address?

Thank you in advance...

I didn't write that on the envelope. I wrote it on the cover sheet. I think it was at the top of the cover sheet in a larger font

Timeline
5 hours ago, nickandkat said:

Does that make us July or August filers?

VJ considers the NOA1 date stated on the form as the filing date.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.