dwheels76

NVC Filers - August 2017

716 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
9 hours ago, AnnaLuke said:

Yeah. You should apply for the new one as it has been more than a year since Jan 2016. Doesn't matter when did you leave Malaysia. The point is, the CGC must be less than a year starting from the date issued. Sorry for that. ☹️ Have you checked the website if it's ready? 

Why do they need the CGC from Malaysia? Did you send the Jan 2016 after you get the checklist? How about the CGC/police record from Nigeria?

Nvc need a police report of anywhere u have lived for a year or more and I lived in Malaysia for a year,  2 months , I submitted Nigeria police certificate and they are ok with that , just waiting for the Malaysia police certificate (GCG) and ur like taking forever 

4 hours ago, Leah09 said:

So I finally got my case number and invoice number but no welcome letter yet (it was put in the system yesterday). When I get on my CEAC account I have the choose an agent option "start application" and the IV fee "start now". Does this always show like this or can I actually start? At least complete the DS-261?

I got my invoive id and my case number today nvc agent told me they had barely assigned it today and 3 hours later received welcome letter through e-mail😊 also payed my fees today

3 hours ago, Angelica ornelas said:

I got my invoive id and my case number today nvc agent told me they had barely assigned it today and 3 hours later received welcome letter through e-mail😊 also payed my fees today

Lucky!

3 minutes ago, Angelica ornelas said:

Yea everything at nvc is going fast for me hopefully they keep up like that..

I'm just playing with the website to see what it lets me do lol. Yesterday the AOS fee wasn't posted and today it is so it means they are working on the case setup.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

I am having issues with the fees, paid the AOS fee on 08/08/2017 and was taken from my bank account on 08/09/2017 but still shows in process, my IV fee i have paid twice, rejected once already paid again 2 days ago still in process but has not been taken from my bank account. Anyone else having this problem?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline

Checking in.

I guess because I have an attorney, welcome letter (email), AOS fee, IV fee were all unlocked on the same day.

Now waiting for fees to be processed...

Preparing I-864 and IV Package...

How can you tell if the fees have been unlocked?

2 hours ago, Jill C said:

Checking in.

I guess because I have an attorney, welcome letter (email), AOS fee, IV fee were all unlocked on the same day.

Filed: IR-5 Country: Dominican Republic
Timeline
23 minutes ago, DrP17 said:

Checking in, SD 8/17, just got off the phone with NVC

Good luck to everyone.

mine was on 8/8

TIMELINE

29 December 2015 - married in Dominican Republic

USCIS Phase

21 November 2016 - I-130 sent to USCIS Chicago Lockbox 

22 November 2016 I-130 received at Nebraska Service Center

25 November - NOA1 received in the mail

???? - NOA 2 via e-mail, app and USCIS website

????- NOA 2 received in the mail 

????- Case Was Sent to Department of State 

NVC Phase

????- Case received by NVC

???? - NVC case number assigned

???? -  DS-261 Completed Online
???? - Welcome e-mail received, AOS fee paid
????- IV fee Invoiced, IV fee paid
????- DS-260 Completed
???? - AOS and IV package sent

--------------------------------------------------------
??? - Scan date

??? - Case Complete

Filed: IR-5 Country: Dominican Republic
Timeline
3 hours ago, Jill C said:

Checking in.

When you have an attorney NVC assigned them as an agent and they unlock both payments in the same time. that happened to me. 

TIMELINE

29 December 2015 - married in Dominican Republic

USCIS Phase

21 November 2016 - I-130 sent to USCIS Chicago Lockbox 

22 November 2016 I-130 received at Nebraska Service Center

25 November - NOA1 received in the mail

???? - NOA 2 via e-mail, app and USCIS website

????- NOA 2 received in the mail 

????- Case Was Sent to Department of State 

NVC Phase

????- Case received by NVC

???? - NVC case number assigned

???? -  DS-261 Completed Online
???? - Welcome e-mail received, AOS fee paid
????- IV fee Invoiced, IV fee paid
????- DS-260 Completed
???? - AOS and IV package sent

--------------------------------------------------------
??? - Scan date

??? - Case Complete

58 minutes ago, Angelica ornelas said:

I paid the aos fee and iv fee yesterday but still says in process.. do you know when it will change to paid?

They say it takes 2 to 3 business days to process the payment but I'm not sure..

So I went ahead and completed my DS-261 and now it shows "complete". I went to pay the AOS fee and it asked for the bank information but when I clicked to submit it I got an error message that said: 

"There are one or more errors with your submission. Please correct the areas indicated below. Once completed, click the Make Payment button to continue: An error occurred while submitting your payment. Please try again later" and blah blah blah.

However, when I went back to the ceac portal it shows "In Process". Does it mean it went through?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Leah09 said:

So I went ahead and completed my DS-261 and now it shows "complete". I went to pay the AOS fee and it asked for the bank information but when I clicked to submit it I got an error message that said: 

"There are one or more errors with your submission. Please correct the areas indicated below. Once completed, click the Make Payment button to continue: An error occurred while submitting your payment. Please try again later" and blah blah blah.

However, when I went back to the ceac portal it shows "In Process". Does it mean it went through?

I spoke to rep at NVC they are having issues processing payments, I also am having issues with payments going through. he said to give it another week if not call or email. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.