521 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
5 hours ago, Tkim said:

Omg CC!!!!!!!

SD 04/05/2018

CC 04/17/2018

I’m so happy.

Wow that was fast. Congratulations!!!! Hope we get it soon too. Good luck!

12 hours ago, MrsKhan said:

Wow that was fast. Congratulations!!!! Hope we get it soon too. Good luck!

Thank you. Yes, they are really fast on this step. I did not expect to get cc that early. I thought i would have to wait for another couple weeks. And good luck to you guys.

NSC

NOA1: 03 JUL 2017

NOA2: 31 JAN 2018

NVC RECEIVED: FEB 15 2018

CASE #: MAR 21 2018

DS261: MAR 24 2018

AOS PAY: MAR 27 2018, "PAID" MAR 29 2018

IV PAY: MAR 29 2018

SD: APR 05 2018

CC: APR 17 2018

Filed: IR-5 Country: Ukraine
Timeline

For those of you who got approved by USCIS, how long did it take to obtain invoice ID from NVC? Petition got approved on 4/2, got the second notice on 4/6, just called NVC again today and they still didn't get it. I know they say it takes 4 weeks on the notice and NVC actually stated 6 weeks, but what was your timeline on that. It comes from Nebraska service center if that makes any difference. Thanks

On 4/17/2018 at 6:22 PM, Tkim said:

Omg CC!!!!!!!

SD 04/05/2018

CC 04/17/2018

I’m so happy.

Congrats!:)

15 minutes ago, MeredithNotGrey said:

For those of you who got approved by USCIS, how long did it take to obtain invoice ID from NVC? Petition got approved on 4/2, got the second notice on 4/6, just called NVC again today and they still didn't get it. I know they say it takes 4 weeks on the notice and NVC actually stated 6 weeks, but what was your timeline on that. It comes from Nebraska service center if that makes any difference. Thanks

I waited 4 weeks then I called 3 times before I got my NVC case number. 

Basically, 5 to 6 weeks since NVC received the papers from USCIS. 

Filed: IR-5 Timeline
On 4/16/2018 at 4:17 PM, Tkim said:

I did for my parents and yes I put my name on preparer. I learned one thing from immigrant process is to be honest. Just tell them the truth. And explain to them why. 

Thanks Tkim. I'll see if my dad can fill the form on his own and for my mom - in which case, I'll ask him to put his name in Preparer for mom's. If not, I'll help him and put my name in preparer. Yes, totally agree that honesty always creates least issues :)

Thanks for the response, Tkim - and looks like you are moving fast through the process. Good luck on the last few steps. 

On 4/20/2018 at 11:36 AM, willcrack said:

Just in case someone is wondering as I did; SD = Scan Date and CC = Case Complete

Thank you for the info. 

On 4/20/2018 at 7:08 PM, MrsKhan said:

Omg CC!!!!!

Sd 10 April 

CC 20 April 

Thank God!!!

Congrats MrsKhan...my documents just got delivered today. :)

45 minutes ago, Tkim said:

Hi guys, update

i got an interview appointment on jun12. Almost over. Best of luck everyone 

Wow....congrats! Almost over! 

39 minutes ago, Lane O said:

Wow....congrats! Almost over! 

Did you find out why your package get refused?

NSC

NOA1: 03 JUL 2017

NOA2: 31 JAN 2018

NVC RECEIVED: FEB 15 2018

CASE #: MAR 21 2018

DS261: MAR 24 2018

AOS PAY: MAR 27 2018, "PAID" MAR 29 2018

IV PAY: MAR 29 2018

SD: APR 05 2018

CC: APR 17 2018

2 minutes ago, Tkim said:

Did you find out why your package get refused?

Yep, since I printed the label online, they say I need to pay 1.20 more but it's all good now,  my package was delivered this Monday. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.