Ala dmr

I didn't get nothing from nvc

4 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

my i130 was approved on March,  17 2017. my case was sent to nvc on March, 22 2017. We have been waiting from them since that time and we didn't get nothing from them.  actually, i have sent an email to them on May and they replied on may, 22 2017 and it mentioned in the email my new case number but without invoice identification number. We tried many times to get someone on phone to ask them about the invoice identification number and we didn't reach anyone. a two weeks ago, i have sent an email to get the invoice identification number and I didn't get anything from them so far. does anyone have the same thing with nvc? moreover, we didnt get the package and we asked our attorney about that and he said I didn't get anything.

I think you probably should call them, it took a month and a few days for the nvc to receive our case we called then they gave us the case number and the lady asked about an email to send the invoice thing and they sent the email like the other day.

Visa Class: IR-1.

Embassy: U.S embassy in Amman, Jordan.

Married: May 28, 2015.

Interview Date: Aug 17, 2017.

Interview Result: Approved.

VISA Received: Aug 21, 2017.

U.S Entry & Passport Stamp: Aug 25, 2017.

Permanent (Green) Card was produced: Oct 9, 2017.

Permanent (Green) Card was mailed to me: Oct 11, 2017.

Received My Social Security Card: Oct 29, 2017.

First Job in America: Dec 21, 2017.

Received Plastic Green Card in the mail (Permanent Resident Card): Mar 16, 2018.

N-400 Applied: May 28, 2020.

N-400 NOA: June 1, 2020.

Bio: June 19, 2021.

Interview: July 23, 2021.

Ceremony: Aug 13, 2021.

I'm finally a U.S Citizen now

Independence Day Usa GIF by CBS

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
1 minute ago, abe.wichner said:

I think you probably should call them, it took a month and a few days for the nvc to receive our case we called then they gave us the case number and the lady asked about an email to send the invoice thing and they sent the email like the other day.

We are trying to get someone on phone but as u know it is hard to catch someone.  Hopefully they might reply to my email and telling me the invoice identification number. As long as the already issued the new case number,  why they didnt sent the package to go ahead with our application? This is really ridiculous and they don't consider about the people circumstances . Anyway, thanks for ur reply

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, Ala dmr said:

We are trying to get someone on phone but as u know it is hard to catch someone.  Hopefully they might reply to my email and telling me the invoice identification number. As long as the already issued the new case number,  why they didnt sent the package to go ahead with our application? This is really ridiculous and they don't consider about the people circumstances . Anyway, thanks for ur reply

Have you tried calling as soon as they open or the last couple of hours before they close?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.