35 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Lithuania
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Ivoguseon said:

This regards to the petitioners(my mother) going home for a vacation to the philippines this july.Would it affect processing my visa if approval notice of my case arrives this july? My priority dates posted already at visa bulletin just waiting for the letter to come.

No, it won't. If your mother is GC holder, she can't overstay longer than 6 months.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Not really if she has knowledge of her own pertinent info. not unless they ask for documents that is in the U.S. then you would have to have those mailed to you if needed.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Ivoguseon said:

How about the processing of papers if in case she is here does it affect especially asking the papers needed etc...?

In what stage are you now: 

1.Waiting for welcome letter?

2.Waiting for interview letter?

Timeline
8 hours ago, Ivoguseon said:

How about the processing of papers if in case she is here does it affect especially asking the papers needed etc...?

She have to be prepared to send IV and AOS documents from Philippines to NVC, if you'll receive WL at this time. Otherwise it'll delay your case a bit.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Ivoguseon said:

Can i ask what is meant by IV,AOS and WL please?Thanks a lot!:)

IV is supporting documents, AOS-financial documents. WL-welcome letter.

You can read about it more:

https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/Supporting_documents.html

If my petitioner's affidavit of support cant compensate much because upon update i will include my three children(5,7 & 11yrs old) can my older sister also based there(but dfferent state my mother new jersey she is in california) provide supporting documents or sponsor me instead because sha has a better job enough to support us.

Edited by Ivoguseon

Timeline
4 hours ago, Ivoguseon said:

If it possible that she(my older sister)can sponsor me, Can i stay to california instead of new jersey?

Yes, she can be your joint sponsor and yes, you can live in CA, but your GC and SSN probably will be sent in NJ, unless you can change the address, when you'll start filing forms.

So probably it will not be out for this year of my welcome letter.What about the visa bulletin posted f2b july 22 2007 on the second chart? My understanding on the 2nd chart is i guess expected dates for the welcome letter to come for the filling of visa with its time frame.

Edited by Ivoguseon

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.