Feanix

Scan Date to Interview - August 17 - EB visa category

701 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Romania
Timeline
13 hours ago, adamas said:

My case was complete on April 18, waiting now for interview date at the embassy in London.

Does NVC send a physical letter in the mail for the interview or an email?

As I am often travelling, I cannot check my mailbox regularly and I hope I do not miss the letter, if sent by post.

From what I know NVC communicates via email. I don't know if they send a letter in the mail.

Timeline
On 4/20/2018 at 2:18 PM, rene_fisio said:

Today I had my interview visa and was approved. Thanks God for everything. @Knychala I didn't pay anything in the consulate about the green card process or to return my passport... I don't know.

Did you have a sponsor? 

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, maryLu said:

How come? For EB3 visa a sponsor is not required, a job offer letter is.  

My visa was a EB2. I needed a job offer and sponsor

Timeline
1 minute ago, rene_fisio said:

My visa was a EB2. I needed a job offer and sponsor

Ok. Thnak you for the info. This is the first time I hear about a sponsor for EB (any kind ) visa. I will get one just in case.

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

For EB visas your employer is your sponsor.

You might be required to file Affidavit of Support, but it is required only if you or your relatives have more than 5% of ownership in the company that is going to employ you in the US. Otherwise, no AoS is needed, as you will earn your own income via employment.

Spoiler

☑ Started the whole thing – December 13, 2016

☑ PWD request filed – January 19, 2017 

☑ PWD issued – April 7

☑ PERM certification filed – July 18

☑ PERM approved – November 14, 2017

☑ I-140 filed with PP – January 30, 2018 

☑ I-140 approved – February 27

☑ I-140 sent to NVC – March 19

NVC case number issued – May 17

NVC Scan Date – June 11

NVC Case Complete – June 14

☑ Interview scheduled – July 16

☑ Medical exam – July 17

☑ Interview completed – August 21

☑ Visa received – August 27

☐ Touch down – September 28

Filed: E-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Friends,my  interview for my visa was this morning at Rio de Janeiro Embassy. It was very fast, first of all they help us to organize the civil documents, take our fingerprints and you wait a bit to be interviewed by the consul. At the desk of the consul it took for me around 15 minutes, he asked me about my job, to describe it, and 2 more questions about how many times I went to US and why I have married in US. That was very fast and he was very kind and respectful. 

God is Great

Timeline
4 hours ago, USA BRA said:

Friends,my  interview for my visa was this morning at Rio de Janeiro Embassy. It was very fast, first of all they help us to organize the civil documents, take our fingerprints and you wait a bit to be interviewed by the consul. At the desk of the consul it took for me around 15 minutes, he asked me about my job, to describe it, and 2 more questions about how many times I went to US and why I have married in US. That was very fast and he was very kind and respectful. 

God is Great

Congratulations ! How exciting.  Thanks for the update. 

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Hi my friends..

Need a opinion from you.

Do you know any about this...

I was reading the immigration summary that came with the packages last week and I saw something I would like to share with you.

Visa Category is E11, that's ok, but in the annotation that is almost in the end of the page next to the space for the picture, the code was to be 203(b)(1)(A) and the one which is there is 212(g)(2)(b), I looked into the web for this code and it means waiver for vaccination as if some vaccines were lacking, but we did all. Please if you can, clarify  it for me.

Thank you

Timeline
2 hours ago, USA BRA said:

Hi my friends..

Need a opinion from you.

Do you know any about this...

I was reading the immigration summary that came with the packages last week and I saw something I would like to share with you.

Visa Category is E11, that's ok, but in the annotation that is almost in the end of the page next to the space for the picture, the code was to be 203(b)(1)(A) and the one which is there is 212(g)(2)(b), I looked into the web for this code and it means waiver for vaccination as if some vaccines were lacking, but we did all. Please if you can, clarify  it for me.

Thank you

Did you have your interview?

Timeline
8 hours ago, USA BRA said:

Yes I did. And was approved.

So you didn't receive your passport? This is what I found   " It is annotation regarding the vaccination records. It appears that you have  not received all the required vaccinations, but the civil surgeon determined it would not be medically appropriate for her to receive them at this time. She should have no issue entering the country"

Timeline
5 hours ago, maryLu said:

So you didn't receive your passport? This is what I found   " It is annotation regarding the vaccination records. It appears that you have  not received all the required vaccinations, but the civil surgeon determined it would not be medically appropriate for her to receive them at this time. She should have no issue entering the country"

I received already the passports, but in there in annotation area came this code. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.