Feanix

Scan Date to Interview - August 17 - EB visa category

701 posts in this topic

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline
35 minutes ago, JBMG said:

Tanks a lot to  help anyone ,you a so Kind God bless you ,hope you a get what you want soon ,keep doing your  amazing help for Us ,,,,,no word to say, you a just HUMAN . with big 💓

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: England
Timeline

@JBMG well based on your spreadsheet, it's definitely not a coincidence that EB category take longer than marriage based. Cases from before look longer and there were an awful lot of interviews given out the last 2 days but zero for EB. I even called late last night since I saw somebody else from London got an interview but still nothing. I'm expecting September now 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
33 minutes ago, green line2017 said:

Tanks a lot to  help anyone ,you a so Kind God bless you ,hope you a get what you want soon ,keep doing your  amazing help for Us ,,,,,no word to say, you a just HUMAN . with big 💓

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

That's me smiling. 

As an immigrant myself (American living in France), I'm embarrassed by the US process as I didn't have to go through such hurdles to live in France. I really hope you all get your CCs and interview dates ASAP. 

Wishing you all much luck. I'll continue to tag people to your forum as I come across them. :)

Timeline
4 minutes ago, JBMG said:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

That's me smiling. 

As an immigrant myself (American living in France), I'm embarrassed by the US process as I didn't have to go through such hurdles to live in France. I really hope you all get your CCs and interview dates ASAP. 

Wishing you all much luck. I'll continue to tag people to your forum as I come across them. :)

Only word TANK'S ♥

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
Just now, Feanix said:

@JBMG well based on your spreadsheet, it's definitely not a coincidence that EB category take longer than marriage based. Cases from before look longer and there were an awful lot of interviews given out the last 2 days but zero for EB. I even called late last night since I saw somebody else from London got an interview but still nothing. I'm expecting September now 

I'm sorry about that.. But I think it's good to have a mindset of expecting a September date, may help relieve some anxiety.. CAn't imagine the frustrations you all must be going through, the process isn't fair, should be much more transparency.. 

Check this out, tells you how many visas (by type) are processed in a month at each embassy/consulate. 

https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/Statistics/Immigrant-Statistics/MonthlyIVIssuances/MAY 2017 - IV Issuances by Post and Visa Class.pdf

Also, I think it's def worth you all to reach out to your embassies to ask when interviews will be released for your visa types.... Even if they say "no we have nothing to do with scheduling your interview", at least you're on their radar...  At least you've tried everything.. 

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Feanix said:

Maybe next week you got you date try to do something but don't think a lot for date, everything I its be okay it's weekend relax and be fine for now I understand you well because I'm going through this process like you  and do the same thing about when this all over so I understand you Hope and patience .

Filed: E-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thank you for this thread. I hope you all get your interview dates soon. I have an interview date of August 8 but it's tentative because my employer wants me to move the date to September or October. Has anyone ever experienced asking NVC or the embassy to move their interview date? I wonder how  many times it's allowed because my employer doesn't seem like they're in a hurry to have us (me and other immigrant-to-be employees) in the US. Word is, even the "September or October" date is tentative. It's like the movie Inception. Layers upon layers of meta. I'm sitting in a lot of uncertainty.

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: England
Timeline
2 minutes ago, jen targ said:

Thank you for this thread. I hope you all get your interview dates soon. I have an interview date of August 8 but it's tentative because my employer wants me to move the date to September or October. Has anyone ever experienced asking NVC or the embassy to move their interview date? I wonder how  many times it's allowed because my employer doesn't seem like they're in a hurry to have us (me and other immigrant-to-be employees) in the US. Word is, even the "September or October" date is tentative. It's like the movie Inception. Layers upon layers of meta. I'm sitting in a lot of uncertainty.

Why does your sponsor want you to move date?

if they want you to move to September/October, when do they want you to arrive? 

Your visa lasts 6 months from medical so as long as you are within, I don't see why it is worth changing the date. 

What was your CC date and interview notification date please? 

Filed: E-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline
8 hours ago, JBMG said:

Not yet unfortunately! Cc date is 3rd of July but no interview date assigned yet. Greece has been fast for conducting interviews in the past however that seems not to be valid for us 😔

Timeline
13 minutes ago, sulusum said:

Not yet unfortunately! Cc date is 3rd of July but no interview date assigned yet. Greece has been fast for conducting interviews in the past however that seems not to be valid for us 😔

It's coming next week maybe you should have your date  trust me you got this email soon.

5 hours ago, jen targ said:

Hello :) It's really not up to your employer! It's not child's play! I'm sure he knows how tough this journey has been and to finally have an interview date is a big deal! I think you should go to your August interview and travel whenever you want. You don't have to check in with your employer before September or October. Just take this extra time before he wants you as settling in time for yourself. 

What country is your interview in and what are your CC and interview notification dates? 

Timeline
9 minutes ago, miaqat said:

Hello :) It's really not up to your employer! It's not child's play! I'm sure he knows how tough this journey has been and to finally have an interview date is a big deal! I think you should go to your August interview and travel whenever you want. You don't have to check in with your employer before September or October. Just take this extra time before he wants you as settling in time for yourself. 

What country is your interview in and what are your CC and interview notification dates? 

The applicant for this type visa must bring a letter from the employer to the  embassy, just to be prepared ask him or your lawyer if applicable to do so.

Edited by green line2017

Filed: E-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
16 hours ago, Feanix said:

Why does your sponsor want you to move date?

if they want you to move to September/October, when do they want you to arrive? 

Your visa lasts 6 months from medical so as long as you are within, I don't see why it is worth changing the date. 

What was your CC date and interview notification date please? 

> They want to move the date because of "ironing out" required documents by the local authority (my country)--job order and other paperwork needed to submit to my country's overseas employment department. There's a lot of bureaucratic red tape involved, as I understand.

> I asked them when I can leave, they said it "depends on the need"; that some applicants are able to leave within 2 weeks after getting their visa approved, some after 2 months, some after 5 months but definitely not immediately. Along with not proceeding with the interview, they said not to proceed with the medical yet because they know it lasts for only 6 months.

>My CC date is May 19 (verbal via nvc call) / May 26 (official email from nvc).

> Interview notification date : June 30

10 hours ago, miaqat said:

Hi. The Philippines. CC May 26, Interview notification June 30.

Is that possible? The contract states that they will pay the visa fee and plane ticket. They also will be the ones to provide the accommodation for the first two months, so they have a lot of leverage even if I want to leave now... it's not up to me. (or is it?) Also, the state is New York so I probably won't be able to rent a place on my own without a good credit score, right? So in  my mind now, I have no choice but to wait. :(

Edited by jen targ

Timeline
3 hours ago, jen targ said:

> They want to move the date because of "ironing out" required documents by the local authority (my country)--job order and other paperwork needed to submit to my country's overseas employment department. There's a lot of bureaucratic red tape involved, as I understand.

> I asked them when I can leave, they said it "depends on the need"; that some applicants are able to leave within 2 weeks after getting their visa approved, some after 2 months, some after 5 months but definitely not immediately. Along with not proceeding with the interview, they said not to proceed with the medical yet because they know it lasts for only 6 months.

>My CC date is May 19 (verbal via nvc call) / May 26 (official email from nvc).

> Interview notification date : June 30

Hi. The Philippines. CC May 26, Interview notification June 30.

Is that possible? The contract states that they will pay the visa fee and plane ticket. They also will be the ones to provide the accommodation for the first two months, so they have a lot of leverage even if I want to leave now... it's not up to me. (or is it?) Also, the state is New York so I probably won't be able to rent a place on my own without a good credit score, right? So in  my mind now, I have no choice but to wait. :(

So what if after two months they telling you we don't need you now Come on this not serious!!

Timeline
12 minutes ago, green line2017 said:

So what if after two months they telling you we don't need you now Come on this not serious!!

Sorry about your situation this is not fair to you after all this years of waiting moment of relief . 

God bless you . Take care, keep Hoping and you will be find your way .

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.