Feanix

Scan Date to Interview - August 17 - EB visa category

701 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, tujna said:

NVC told me that there will not be a delay.  Unless you are from India or China, you would not have to wait longer.  Worst case scenario is October interview and it looks like we are already pushing September, so no major delays there.

Thank you for this info! I must be calling a different NVC then because everytime I call them they're extremely rude and unhelpful! I just spoke to them an hour ago explaining this new visa bulletin and the woman didn't even wanna listen to me! At the end she was like "ma'am we follow the July visa bulletin that's all I can tell you" 😐

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline
7 minutes ago, miaqat said:

Thanks, I do call them everyday :( I really hope you get a good response from them too! I'm from Qatar and my PD is September 1st 2015. 

Call them but i think just like a tujna that you  are safe  in this case  

My case is in NVC Portsmouth NH. 

Edited by green line2017

Timeline
11 minutes ago, miaqat said:

My visa category is EB2 not 3. Are you not safe too? 

I think we all safe , relax  just wait  two or three weeks to see that everything is gone on  THE RIGHT WAY :rolleyes:

Edited by green line2017

On ‎7‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 4:00 AM, JBMG said:

Here you go guys. 

sorted by CC date. 

VJ display name USCIS Priority Date (PD) Most recent Scan Date (SD) At review Dept SD to Review WEEKS Case Complete (CC) Review dept to CC - DAYS SD to CC - DAYS SD to CC - WEEKS PD to CC - WEEKS Filed via Visa Class Received Interview Notifcation Interview Days from CC to Interview Notification Interview - Country Interview - City CC to Interview Date - DAYS CC to Interview Date - WEEKS
TeeA10 4/28/2015 12/20/2016     3/20/2017 No Rev Date 90 12.86 99 Mail EB-5 6/3/2017 7/18/2017 75 Nigeria Lagos 120 17
jen targ 3/4/2010 3/13/2017 5/15/2017 9.00 5/19/2017 4 67 9.57 376 Mail EB3 6/30/2017 8/8/2017 42 Philippines Manila 81 12
pjsrav 2/21/2017 4/4/2017     6/1/2017 No Rev Date 58 8.29 14 Mail E3 6/30/2017 8/11/2017 29 United Kingdom London 71 10
Babybjorn 6/15/2012 5/24/2017     6/2/2017 No Rev Date 9 1.29 259 Mail EB3       Philippines Manila    
dream4200 11/11/2016 3/30/2017 6/6/2017 9.71 6/7/2017 1 69 9.86 30 Mail E3 6/28/2017 8/17/2017 21 Zimbabwe Harare 71 10
enigma992 2/1/2016 4/11/2017     6/13/2017 No Rev Date 63 9.00 71 Mail EB2       Canada Montreal    
Rayan_B 7/25/2016 4/19/2017     6/16/2017 No Rev Date 58 8.29 47 Mail E2       United Arab Emirates Abu dahbi    
miaqat 9/1/2015 4/28/2017 6/21/2017 7.71 6/23/2017 2 56 8.00 94 Mail EB2       Qatar Doha    
Feanix 6/30/2016 5/8/2017     6/28/2017 No Rev Date 51 7.29 52 Mail EB-3       United Kingdom London    
sulusum 12/20/2016 5/12/2017 7/3/2017 7.43 7/3/2017 0 52 7.43 28 Mail EB1       Greece Athens    
tujna 1/11/2016 5/30/2017               Mail EB2       Bulgaria Sofia    
greenline2017 5/15/2016 5/30/2017               Mail EB3       BULGARIA SOFIA    

Hello, I have an EB-2 in process with a Priority date of March 2.  Do you need me to complete this spreadsheet? Many of the columns do not seem to apply for E visas.

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: England
Timeline
1 hour ago, GrifEtSabine said:

Hello, I have an EB-2 in process with a Priority date of March 2.  Do you need me to complete this spreadsheet? Many of the columns do not seem to apply for E visas.

Hello and welcome! Yes please fill out the spreadsheet using the following questionnaire link, created by @JBMG:

NVC Case Status Questionnaire - 2017

NVC Case Status Spread Sheet - 2017 (save this link in your browser) 

VERY IMPORTANT: please keep your confirmation email from "Google Forms" to edit your status as your case moves along.. You CAN save the questionnaire link but only after opening it up via email. I have no access to resend your original questionnaire to you. Here are instructions on how to edit/save the questionnaire

It is designed predominantly for partner category visas but it is still a very useful tool for others to use for reference. 

Filed: E-2 Visa Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline

hello everyone - so we got verbal approval at our EB2 Immigrant interview last Thursday 07/06/17 in Riyadh, however CAEC status was initially ready for interview for the initial 3 days and since the last 3 days it is coming as Administrative processing ... considering they kept our passports and no slips were given or any extra information requested is this normal that the status is still not issued ... we were told that we will get our passports back in 10 days (not sure including or excluding weekends). Our CAEC case last updated date is yesterday 07/12/17 while still being in Administrative processing nothing updated today ... hope this is not the ugly administrative processing .....

Edited 18 minutes ago by bk123

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline
2 hours ago, bk123 said:

hello everyone - so we got verbal approval at our EB2 Immigrant interview last Thursday 07/06/17 in Riyadh, however CAEC status was initially ready for interview for the initial 3 days and since the last 3 days it is coming as Administrative processing ... considering they kept our passports and no slips were given or any extra information requested is this normal that the status is still not issued ... we were told that we will get our passports back in 10 days (not sure including or excluding weekends). Our CAEC case last updated date is yesterday 07/12/17 while still being in Administrative processing nothing updated today ... hope this is not the ugly administrative processing .....

Sounds to me like they are in the process of issuing the visa.  You should be getting it very soon, wait at least 10 calendar days before getting worried.  In my experience, online statuses are sometimes not updated at all.

Timeline
2 hours ago, bk123 said:

Hello don't worry  its normal  the visa is issued  ... Just wait your passports  and enjoy ..

-_-

Timeline
2 hours ago, Feanix said:

Anybody had an interview date as of yet? 

Not even Cc but in a next week I hope at least Cc or P4 letter.

Hang on there ♻🔚soon All ended Keep hope.

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

@green line2017 We should be coming up some time next or the following week :)  Are you going to travel home for the interview?  Are you the beneficiary or the petitioner?  I am planning to be there although I cannot attend :(  Although I have had my fair share of interviews and would love to not get interviewed any more :D

6 hours ago, Feanix said:

Anybody had an interview date as of yet? 

Nope, no effin interview date yet. A lot of ppl got their cases completed way after mine and already have their interview dates. I'm starting to feel like there's an issue with my case. 

Fun fact: I can see the US embassy when I look outside my window. I live across the street from it - imagine the torture! 

Timeline
10 hours ago, tujna said:

@green line2017 We should be coming up some time next or the following week :)  Are you going to travel home for the interview?  Are you the beneficiary or the petitioner?  I am planning to be there although I cannot attend :(  Although I have had my fair share of interviews and would love to not get interviewed any more :D

Sure we get it .I am applicant ,and I'm going to travel from my town to Sofia but I plan to sleep in hotel in day before interview just because I have a child .We all be fine just a little more hope and waiting.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.