Feanix

Scan Date to Interview - August 17 - EB visa category

701 posts in this topic

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

Hello everyone!  And thank you @JBMG I would not have found this thread but for your tag!

EB 2

Bulgaria

SD May 30th

CC TBD

waiting for interview in Sofia

Unfortunately, EB2-ROW just retrogressed to April 2015.  My PD is in 2016.  Does this mean earliest October interview?  Does anyone has experience with this?

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline
7 hours ago, tujna said:

Hello everyone!  And thank you @JBMG I would not have found this thread but for your tag!

EB 2

Bulgaria

SD May 30th

CC TBD

Unfortunately, EB2-ROW just retrogressed to April 2015.  My PD is in 2016.  Does this mean earliest October interview?  Does anyone has experience with this?

Hello and welcome where are you till now  just a row in the spread sheep ;).Hope we all get through  this  soon .

From where you have this information is so boring if is that true ? Do you have a link or something to share ?

Timeline
1 hour ago, green line2017 said:

Hello and welcome where are you till now  just a row in the spread sheep ;).Hope we all get through  this  soon .

From where you have this information is so boring if is that true ? Do you have a link or something to share ?

https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/law-and-policy/bulletin/2017/visa-bulletin-for-august-2017.html 

i see from here ....

Timeline
10 hours ago, green line2017 said:

Hello!  I see you are from Bulgaria too and same scan date!  What a coincidence! :)  Yes, this is the visa bulletin.  However, I managed to talk to NVC last night and they told me that there are visas available for my case and on case complete, it will ready for interview.  I am not sure this will stay like that though come August.  For you, EB-3 is current though so you should have no problem with availability dates.

Timeline
2 hours ago, tujna said:

Hello!  I see you are from Bulgaria too and same scan date!  What a coincidence! :)  Yes, this is the visa bulletin.  However, I managed to talk to NVC last night and they told me that there are visas available for my case and on case complete, it will ready for interview.  I am not sure this will stay like that though come August.  For you, EB-3 is current though so you should have no problem with availability dates.

Hello , thanks for sharing .Just have to be calm now and wait for CC  and interview date soon .

I hope you will get your interview date soon , without delay. Fingers cross for you .Please  keep posting when you have or receive new info. I will do the same, if i have any info i will share it here . Where are you from / which city/?

Timeline
16 minutes ago, green line2017 said:

Hello , thanks for sharing .Just have to be calm now and wait for CC  and interview date soon .

I hope you will get your interview date soon , without delay. Fingers cross for you .Please  keep posting when you have or receive new info. I will do the same, if i have any info i will share it here . Where are you from / which city/?

Yes, I will surely update any time there is something new.  Good luck to all of us!  I am also in Illinois :)

Timeline
6 minutes ago, tujna said:

Yes, I will surely update any time there is something new.  Good luck to all of us!  I am also in Illinois :)

Tanks i mean where a you from Bulgaria ;) which town ?No problem:jest: 

22 hours ago, tujna said:

EB 2

Bulgaria

SD May 30th

CC TBD

OMG! This is not good at all! If we don't get our interview dates this month, we're screwed! Starting August our priority dates won't be current anymore which means it could be months or even years before we get an interview date! 

Timeline
8 minutes ago, miaqat said:

OMG! This is not good at all! If we don't get our interview dates this month, we're screwed! Starting August our priority dates won't be current anymore which means it could be months or even years before we get an interview date! 

This is not for sure.  don't be sad. just call NVC and ask about your case , i hope there will be good response for you .

By the way , where are you from and what is your PD?

Timeline
33 minutes ago, miaqat said:

NVC told me that there will not be a delay.  Unless you are from India or China, you would not have to wait longer.  Worst case scenario is October interview and it looks like we are already pushing September, so no major delays there.

31 minutes ago, green line2017 said:

This is not for sure.  don't be sad. just call NVC and ask about your case , i hope there will be good response for you .

By the way , where are you from and what is your PD?

Thanks, I do call them everyday :( I really hope you get a good response from them too! I'm from Qatar and my PD is September 1st 2015. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.