USvisa5535

DS 5535

47 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
1 hour ago, Usvisa2017 said:

No updates on my case. Standard response from consulate that it's under necessary Administrative Processing

What about yours?

18 minutes ago, USvisa5535 said:

yeah same here. I also contacted the consulate with similar response they suggested to just wait  

Did your status on CEAC get updated when/after you sent the emails?

~~~

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
6 minutes ago, USvisa5535 said:

My case never got updated on ceac since the day of my interview. I emailed them twice then but no change. Wat about yours SARY ??

I haven't emailed them yet, but will keep you updated when I do. I don't think it'll do much anyway.

~~~

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Syria
Timeline

Hello,

My interview was last Monday August 7. I applied for F1 student visa. Everything was okay, however at the end of the interview she said" we have new process we need you to fill out the form we will email you" and she gave me the 221g. they sent the supplement questions form (ds 5535) and social media. And I filled it out and sent it immediately. And they replied with "thank you" But I saw that the last update was on August 9. Can someone tell me how long would it take? My school will start on August 19. Thanks.

Filed: H-1B Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I got DS 5535 after my H1b visa interview on June 23rd and my visa is still under AP. This is a new form and nobody knows how long the process takes

16 hours ago, Gaeth said:

Hello,

My interview was last Monday August 7. I applied for F1 student visa. Everything was okay, however at the end of the interview she said" we have new process we need you to fill out the form we will email you" and she gave me the 221g. they sent the supplement questions form (ds 5535) and social media. And I filled it out and sent it immediately. And they replied with "thank you" But I saw that the last update was on August 9. Can someone tell me how long would it take? My school will start on August 19. Thanks.

I doubt you'll get the visa on time. You should have done the visa way back. I did my F1 like in April when I had to start in August. 

I think you should call the office of international students and ask them if you can defer for a semester. I think it is unlikely you will get it on time. Do you have a place to live, etc.? Were you going to move like 2 days before classes started?

None of the people who got this form and have posted on VJ has received a visas yet. They are all waiting.

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline
10 hours ago, Gaeth said:

Hello!

Yesterday my status got updated but stayed administrative processing. 

Today morning I got a call to submit my passport!

so good luck guys!

Hello, 

Congrats, Did you get a pink slip with a passport when they returned?  

Because this what happens on my interview day, 

On August 6th, 2017 I had my visa interview in Jeddah. The interview was really simple he asked me a name, school, and major, then told me that my visa been approved and I will receive it in 3 to 4 days. 

on August 8th, 2017 I received an email from Jeddah visa needed more information and asked me to fill up a D-5535. I filled it up and sent it to them. 

On August 9th, 2017 at 1:39 am, I received an email with tracking number. I went to Aramex but I did not get the visa with it, I received with a pink slip. 

Same? because I'm a student and my school starts on 28th of August. 

• 4 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.