prolg312

need urgent help please in Charlotte nc

30 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

hello everybody im still in Pakistan and waiting for my visa i i need somebody from Charlotte nc please my wife is stuck somewhere in Charlotte i does;t have much information all i had is home address where she is currently stuck living with a man who is keeping her in dark i just spoke to my wife she is very afraid and very nervous she wanted to get out from were is living right now she dont have much access to phone she hardly had changes to talk to me on the phone can someone help me out with this matter ..please

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Definitely call the police if there is some kind of abuse going on. Do you know who this man is that she is living with? Do you know any one else that she is living with, or any of her friends or family that you could contact to make sure she is ok, or call the police if needed?

If you are going through the visa process and will be interviewing in Casablanca, Morocco, join us over at the

US-Morocco Visa Discussion Facebook Group! :) 

K1 Visa Process                                                                                                   

Spoiler

December 19, 2016: NOA1 receive date 

May 5, 2017: NOA2 hardcopy (still listed as 'received' online...)

May 23, 2017: NVC case number assigned

July 10, 2017: Interview
July 14, 2017: Visa in hand
July 27, 2017: POE at ORD

August 5, 2017: Married!

AOS Process    

Spoiler

AOS Process  

September 8, 2017 : Mailed AOS Packet

September 16, 2017 : NOA1 text/emails (receive date Sept. 12)

October 2, 2017 : Biometrics Appointment

October 13, 2017 : RFIE letter received in mail (they want an English translated Birth Certificate, which we included in the original petition...)

January 24, 2018: EAD/AP Combo Card in hand

August 9, 2018: AOS Interview (Approved)

August 9, 2018: "Card in Production"

August 16, 2018: Green card in hand

May 2020: ROC!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Call 911

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline
3 minutes ago, RJandHamid said:

Definitely call the police if there is some kind of abuse going on. Do you know who this man is that she is living with? Do you know any one else that she is living with, or any of her friends or family that you could contact to make sure she is ok, or call the police if needed?

thank you for quick reply my wife is just move out to her friend home last week her name is larry thats her brother waslay abusing my wife he is not right with  his head he is keep her away from me this is what just my wife told me  i don,t know him at all my wife has been living with her mother and brother before and they all against me thats why they are not answering my phone call i had try to reach out her friend number but she is not answer either her name verna she know me from long time ago so what should i do now ?

Timeline

Sounds like his wife is in Charlotte not abroad.

Could her Imam help?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline
1 minute ago, Boiler said:

Sounds like his wife is in Charlotte not abroad.

Could her Imam help?

thats right she is in charlotte right now my wife hardly had chance to call me this morning and told me everything what exactly going on with her now i ask my wife to give me address where is living now she is already have give to me complete address  i have my wife address now 

Timeline
5 minutes ago, CantThinkOfOne said:

That was my second thought (slow processing with the heat :whistle:) , if she could call/reach her husband (IR1/CR1) in Pakistan, why didn't she just call 911.... 

because she is scared to him she has said to me he is going to hurt her wasley keeping her phone away from her my wife told me she wanted to get it out from where is living now 

Edited by prolg312

5 minutes ago, prolg312 said:

thats right she is in charlotte right now my wife hardly had chance to call me this morning and told me everything what exactly going on with her now i ask my wife to give me address where is living now she is already have give to me complete address  i have my wife address now 

Don't take it as a personal offence, but I think there's something fishy. While I can believe one tends to call the spouse/person of trust first, there's still that 911 at hand, if she could reach you in Pakistan, she could as well reach the local police.... :unsure: any other opinions?

Later Edit: for OP:

http://charlottenc.gov/CMPD/Pages/default.aspx

Outside of Mecklenburg County, Priority Communications Line:  704-336-3237
Edited by CantThinkOfOne

You will never know until you try.

Timeline

Police would be the obvious choice.

If you call the police and given them address+phone, they usually do visits to see how people are doing. They will go to the address and ask to talk to her. You should be very concise when you talk to the police. I am mentioning this because there are parts of the story that sound odd (like why did she move with that person?), so you don't want to confuse the police. You want them to go check on her.

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Coco8 said:

If you call the police and given them address+phone, they usually do visits to see how people are doing. They will go to the address and ask to talk to her. You should be very concise when you talk to the police. I am mentioning this because there are parts of the story that sound odd (like why did she move with that person?), so you don't want to confuse the police. You want them to go check on her.

she is move out to her friend larry to save up money because she doesn't have to pay the home rent there bwt thank you for information i understand that i will try to reach out the police i hope everything workout with her i just want her to be safe somewhere she cant live with her family because they not supporting her at all they all against us 

Edited by prolg312

Timeline
20 minutes ago, CantThinkOfOne said:

Don't take it as a personal offence, but I think there's something fishy. While I can believe one tends to call the spouse/person of trust first, there's still that 911 at hand, if she could reach you in Pakistan, she could as well reach the local police.... :unsure: any other opinions?

Later Edit: for OP:

http://charlottenc.gov/CMPD/Pages/default.aspx

Outside of Mecklenburg County, Priority Communications Line:  704-336-3237

ok thank you will try to call police