Lion Star

Administrative Processing-Can someone explain about reply from US Embassy Islamabad

690 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Daniyal Naeem said:

a hardcore congratulation bro... at last u get the virtue of ur patienc.

i recently check my ststs...it updatd today aftr 5pm.

In sha allah u will hear good news soon yea they keep our passports but it expires in dec 2015 they return it to make new then thwy again keep our passports on second interview 

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline
5 hours ago, Daniyal Naeem said:

hurryy...Thank God.... Thanq v much...... our visas are issued..... OMG ya allah tra lakh lakh shukr h...

Congrats Bro. soo happy for you...I am still waiting on mine... how long you were in AP?

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

helo evry one. its was a great journy with all of u brothrz n sistrz...n thanx to visa journey.

ok here is my all journy so it could be helpful.. visa category f4. case creatn date 2004. interview date. may,9, 2017.  and at the time of interview CO told us that our all docs are ok they jst need my mom amd their brothr sistrzz's DNA results which were mising to them. and they gave us the 221g sheet indicatng DNA reslts. i was unawre to how to snd the docs.. so, i email them on ACS Islamabad. and for 60 days. In this perid my case was not updatee even for one time..at last, aftr 60 days i send the inquiry mail they said send the docs with aprovd courie servse Americn Expres. then by knowing i made my UID withdrw the cofirmatn page and go to courier ofice..aftr one day it rechd to the embasy..it was 14 july when i courier. aftr that case is updated 2 to 3 time them on 25 july they mail us to send my Dad,s all previous pasprts(expired) i again couirer that  n aftr dat my ststs chnj from AP to ready on 25 july n it uodated many times date as 22,24,25,28,31, and them it stuck then i send again mail on 10 aug that day mu case was updated then send me automatic rp as u 9 refusl 221g rp....then i again mail on 15 aug becas now it has been on month of sendng DNA reslt to embasy via courier. this time they didnt give me any ans bt case was updated. then on 18 aug( friday) it was again updated at eveng 6pm. nxt were the holidays... one thing more on 15 aug mail i atch them 221g sheet also and said that med will expire in half of oct.. the dnt rp. bt today on 21 aug i chekd my stats at mrning 9am and 10am aprox it was ready last uodted 18 aug..bt when i chekd at 11am it was issued...huh OMG.. thay time i dnt belev..agian n again i vhek my case no.. it was the hapiest moment.. THanks to Allah ...for giving me this great oportunity...

hope this info will help u nt more bt a litl bit...n one thin people if they give u 221g shet it means u have to COURiER the requird docs nt email.   ...n i pray vsh u a gd luck for all who are stuck in AP or ready...

Timeline
32 minutes ago, Daniyal Naeem said:

bro here is all histry..i pry ur fathr get visa soon.... n one day may be we met in maryland or in NJ.or may b mid of them..

sure anytime my friend..you are always welcome..

Timeline
On 8/21/2017 at 10:23 AM, Daniyal Naeem said:

helo evry one. its was a great journy with all of u brothrz n sistrz...n thanx to visa journey.

ok here is my all journy so it could be helpful.. visa category f4. case creatn date 2004. interview date. may,9, 2017.  and at the time of interview CO told us that our all docs are ok they jst need my mom amd their brothr sistrzz's DNA results which were mising to them. and they gave us the 221g sheet indicatng DNA reslts. i was unawre to how to snd the docs.. so, i email them on ACS Islamabad. and for 60 days. In this perid my case was not updatee even for one time..at last, aftr 60 days i send the inquiry mail they said send the docs with aprovd courie servse Americn Expres. then by knowing i made my UID withdrw the cofirmatn page and go to courier ofice..aftr one day it rechd to the embasy..it was 14 july when i courier. aftr that case is updated 2 to 3 time them on 25 july they mail us to send my Dad,s all previous pasprts(expired) i again couirer that  n aftr dat my ststs chnj from AP to ready on 25 july n it uodated many times date as 22,24,25,28,31, and them it stuck then i send again mail on 10 aug that day mu case was updated then send me automatic rp as u 9 refusl 221g rp....then i again mail on 15 aug becas now it has been on month of sendng DNA reslt to embasy via courier. this time they didnt give me any ans bt case was updated. then on 18 aug( friday) it was again updated at eveng 6pm. nxt were the holidays... one thing more on 15 aug mail i atch them 221g sheet also and said that med will expire in half of oct.. the dnt rp. bt today on 21 aug i chekd my stats at mrning 9am and 10am aprox it was ready last uodted 18 aug..bt when i chekd at 11am it was issued...huh OMG.. thay time i dnt belev..agian n again i vhek my case no.. it was the hapiest moment.. THanks to Allah ...for giving me this great oportunity...

hope this info will help u nt more bt a litl bit...n one thin people if they give u 221g shet it means u have to COURiER the requird docs nt email.   ...n i pray vsh u a gd luck for all who are stuck in AP or ready...

thats great and you went above and beyond to make sure they get all the documents and all of your hard work is paid at the end.. again Congrat buddy and to your family. BTW my parents are still stuck at AP hope i hear some good news very soon

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline
13 minutes ago, Zaib212 said:

anyone else got visa issue after AP was clear. My parents have been in AP since July 14 2017, and still waiting..:pop:

today i picked up my pasport vd visa pakt from americn exprres. 

n zaib dnt wry bro..it will b issued soon..urr intrview date is jst july..my visa issued aftr 104 days... jst wait n pray

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Daniyal Naeem said:

today i picked up my pasport vd visa pakt from americn exprres. 

n zaib dnt wry bro..it will b issued soon..urr intrview date is jst july..my visa issued aftr 104 days... jst wait n pray

are you in Karachi. Shaheen complex? that's great. now you cant wait to get ticket..lol have a safe journey bro.. i am waiting for it..and be patient for it..Allah know better...it was in June 14 making correction

Edited by Zaib212

Timeline
19 minutes ago, Zaib212 said:

anyone else got visa issue after AP was clear. My parents have been in AP since July 14 2017, and still waiting..:pop:

June 14 2017 making correction

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.