Lion Star

Administrative Processing-Can someone explain about reply from US Embassy Islamabad

690 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 hours ago, Hoor said:

Hi my interview was held 7 March islamabad embassy.I submit my documents 11 April. 

Case last date updated 28 July

Nd still Ap......

:(

oh it has been long time of ur intrview. what was the objection in your case? did u send them inquiry mail?   i thnk ur med is alos expired now. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Hoor said:

IRS tax receipts...nd spouse visa

yeah..IRS...it is main documnt...my reltv submit the tax papr now befr 2 mnths ago probably...n now emabsy email him to submit the tax paper of 2016 also.. n 13 days are left in expirtn of their med..

3 minutes ago, Daniyal Naeem said:

yeah..IRS...it is main documnt...my reltv submit the tax papr now befr 2 mnths ago probably...n now emabsy email him to submit the tax paper of 2016 also.. n 13 days are left in expirtn of their med..

Oh sad I was just missed tax paper of last 6 months of 2016.but after 1 month I submit. The rcv mail.my case was completed.then I send lots of mails.nd 28 July I got rply.they asked about my case detail.the they update my case date

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Hoor said:

Oh sad I was just missed tax paper of last 6 months of 2016.but after 1 month I submit. The rcv mail.my case was completed.then I send lots of mails.nd 28 July I got rply.they asked about my case detail.the they update my case date

hmm...we can't do any thng bt wait n pray. 

my case updated many times CO told us at the time of intrview that ovr all docs are corrct they just need DNA reslt which they hav missing...n then they email.us to snd them.my DAD all previous pasports which i courier them one day aftt their mail on 25th july... 

4 minutes ago, Daniyal Naeem said:

hmm...we can't do any thng bt wait n pray. 

my case updated many times CO told us at the time of intrview that ovr all docs are corrct they just need DNA reslt which they hav missing...n then they email.us to snd them.my DAD all previous pasports which i courier them one day aftt their mail on 25th july... 

Hmm ..Co also told me if u  submit ur document in three days.I will give u visa in 10 days. Ur visa approved don't worry.jst I need ur tax document. But I submit after one month.nd still in ap.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Hoor said:

Hmm ..Co also told me if u  submit ur document in three days.I will give u visa in 10 days. Ur visa approved don't worry.jst I need ur tax document. But I submit after one month.nd still in ap.

oh bad luck...bt CO also know that some time is required in preparation of tax paper.. 

Timeline
Just now, Hoor said:

I read many stories. I hear that if date updated thts a good sign .u hear good news soon.nd my last date updated after long tym nd fest time.so jst waiting 

yeah... we all will get visa soon..inshallah.....

ok if there is any update then inform. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.