Lion Star

Administrative Processing-Can someone explain about reply from US Embassy Islamabad

690 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, Zaib212 said:

anyone got any update. i sent inquiry to them and still same response.....lets hope and pray that everyone get a response soon..look like alot of people stuck in AP... just be patient..:pop:

Yes almost 6 Month now in AP..No update .plzz everyone pray for each Others ..inshaAllah 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Uzii said:

Yes almost 6 Month now in AP..No update .plzz everyone pray for each Others ..inshaAllah 

Were you contacted by the embassy for the new medical after 6 months ??? Kindly share ur experience 

Edited by Buttar

Timeline
22 minutes ago, Buttar said:

Were you contacted by the embassy for the new medical after 6 months ??? Kindly share ur experience 

No ..not yet..our medical expired in Sept 24th..didn't contacted 🙁

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

guys please fill in your timeline OR post details about your case to better figure out whats going on

e.g.s

IR1/CR1 Visa

Interview Date: xxx

Timeline
20 minutes ago, Uzii said:

No ..not yet..our medical expired in Sept 24th..didn't contacted 🙁

Embassy never contacted you for new medical ?? That’s very strange, you should contact them n let them know about it 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

Don't contact the Embassy regarding ur medical. Wait till they contact u. Unfortunately I know it's very frustrating. But they will contact u when ready to have u do medical to issue visa. I'm on AP 8 months already and my medical expired 2 months ago. I was advised not to contact them about this. They know our medicals are expired... I wish u the best..its so hard waiting and not knowing...

Timeline
7 hours ago, desilove77 said:

Don't contact the Embassy regarding ur medical. Wait till they contact u. Unfortunately I know it's very frustrating. But they will contact u when ready to have u do medical to issue visa. I'm on AP 8 months already and my medical expired 2 months ago. I was advised not to contact them about this. They know our medicals are expired... I wish u the best..its so hard waiting and not knowing...

Hi Desilove77, any changings on ur side ?? 

Case creation date changed ? 

Whats the status says now ? 

Timeline
15 minutes ago, Buttar said:

Hi Desilove77, any changings on ur side ?? 

Case creation date changed ? 

Whats the status says now ? 

Still AP.. it's AP now for 8 months.. only updated because I got my senator involved and my congressman.. Embassy emailed them back saying the same they always do..administrative processing... it's so hard.. idk how long this will last and so afraid of denial.. how about u?

Timeline
3 hours ago, desilove77 said:

Still AP.. it's AP now for 8 months.. only updated because I got my senator involved and my congressman.. Embassy emailed them back saying the same they always do..administrative processing... it's so hard.. idk how long this will last and so afraid of denial.. how about u?

Same here , status never updated from Ready , whenever I make inquiry they always reply it’s in AP, i can’t believe How they can play with our lives. 

Timeline
6 hours ago, Buttar said:

Same here , status never updated from Ready , whenever I make inquiry they always reply it’s in AP, i can’t believe How they can play with our lives. 

It's horrible and all we can do is wait..do they have ur passport?

Timeline
3 hours ago, desilove77 said:

It's horrible and all we can do is wait..do they have ur passport?

Yes they have my passport , what about ur fiancé passport ? Do they have it ? 

Timeline
5 hours ago, Zaib212 said:

hello everyone.... I am still stuck in AP it has been now 135 days.. anyone got any update yet...

No update almost Month Ago..6 Month completed in AP..

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

i received a reply.. and that made an update on my status. If I compare my case to other applicants, it should had been issued months ago and even after second fingerprints and oath, it should had issued last month. According to consul officer and last email my case was final process. 

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Thank you for your email. Please reference to our previous emails, case is still under admin process. We will let you know as soon as the process completes.

Thank you for your understanding.

Immigrant Visa Unit,

Consular Section, American Embassy,

Islamabad, Pakistan

SN

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.