Desertrose9

Why did my fiances case got sent back to USCIS after his interview in Kabul?

128 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

Hello, my fiancé had an interview in Kabul on May 9, 2017, they didnt issue him a visa but instead sent the physical case to the NVC, in which the processing recently finished from there. Then they sent it back to USICS on June 5th. Does anyone have any idea what this means ? Someone said they possibly denied him but they didnt say that in the letter or specified why? Anyway how is that possible? We did the paper work right and met twice in one year we are so depressed with all this processing and we are madly in love; its now 10 months and nothing.. so far. I spent a lot of money and My lawyer cant help me further--please please anyone id pray for u to help with any feed back God bless you all!🙏🏼

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Desertrose9 said:

Hello, my fiancé had an interview in Kabul on May 9, 2017, they didnt issue him a visa but instead sent the physical case to the NVC, in which the processing recently finished from there. Then they sent it back to USICS on June 5th. Does anyone have any idea what this means ? Someone said they possibly denied him but they didnt say that in the letter or specified why? Anyway how is that possible? We did the paper work right and met twice in one year we are so depressed with all this processing and we are madly in love; its now 10 months and nothing.. so far. I spent a lot of money and My lawyer cant help me further--please please anyone id pray for u to help with any feed back God bless you all!🙏🏼

My fiancé had his interview on Feb 23rd and hasn't received anything yet. Just updates on the CEAC website..everything went well for him. For evidence what did you send? 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Sweden
Timeline

It's almost fully impossible to tell you why you got denied based of the little information you provided let alone the fact that we didn't handle your case 

what was said at the interview? Is there a criminal record involved? Was there any previous denials involved?

Edited by s + j

K-1:
06/08/2016: I-129F Sent

06/16/2016: Check cashed

08/23/2016: Approval

09/09/2016: At the Stockholm Embassy

09/28/2016: Embassy received completed medical

09/29/2016: Interview date, APPROVAL 

10/14/2016: Visa ISSUED

10/17/2016: Visa received

AOS
12/22/2016: I-485, I-131, I-765 Sent

01/10/2017: Check cashed

02/03/2017: Biometrics completed

04/17/2017: Your case is ready to be scheduled for an interview

01/20/2018: I-485 Interview letter received

02/01/2018: I-485 Interview, APPROVAL 

Timeline
7 minutes ago, s + j said:

It's almost fully impossible to tell you why you got denied based of the little information you provided let alone the fact that we didn't handle your case 

what was said at the interview? Is there a criminal record involved? Was there any previous denials involved?

They never sent us a denial letter? How are you sure he was denied? My fiance has no criminal record neither do i in fact, he worked  for a well known us base as a guard-"gardaworld" i was previously married and got a divorce after a month because of irreconcilable differences, and since in NYC U HAVE. To wait 6 months to apply for a divorce i had no choice but to meet my fiance for the first time, but at this time i was seperated from my then husband. Finally when the divorce came around July, i applied for the k1 august , so at the interview the officer said why did she divorce so quickly, he was abusive and i had to leave him so maybe they speculated something there? Mind you my fiance told them she came to see me again in october 2017, (when i already had my divorce) and his k1 was in process..

Timeline
23 minutes ago, Nelo01 said:

My fiancé had his interview on Feb 23rd and hasn't received anything yet. Just updates on the CEAC website..everything went well for him. For evidence what did you send? 

Wow thats crazy, we sent a lott of evidence: pics, detailed hotel

receipts, etc and plus we saw each other  twice- in New Delhi because i was scared for my life in Kabuls situation

Timeline

Yes getting divorced and quickly apply for a K1 is a red flag.

but rather than this was there any other red flags ? Like big Age difference, mix race relationship etc .

Timeline
42 minutes ago, RocarrM said:

but rather than this was there any other red flags ? Like big Age difference, mix race relationship etc .

Not a major age difference im 31 hes 24 and the pics prove how in love we are we had a lot of proof and pics and going back to see him 7 months ago, but i reserached many people saying its not worth waiting 120 days because all were gonna get is a denial letter then, from usics- could i appeal it?

Timeline
46 minutes ago, RocarrM said:

Yes but like i said i met him when my ex husband was seperated. Then it was about 7 months later when i applied for k1- And again i met in in October when his case was already in transit 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
31 minutes ago, Desertrose9 said:

i reserached many people saying its not worth waiting 120 days because all were gonna get is a denial letter then, from usics- could i appeal it?

I dont know what specifically you are referencing here - the letter from the USCIS maybe? There is no K1 appeals unfortunately (I looked into that too) but also - you weren't denied, you just weren't approved. Your case was sent back and it's expired. They didn't make a call for approval or denial either way - it's just done. 

Timeline
3 hours ago, EandH0904 said:

I dont know what specifically you are referencing here - the letter from the USCIS maybe? There is no K1 appeals unfortunately (I looked into that too) but also - you weren't denied, you just weren't approved. Your case was sent back and it's expired. They didn't make a call for approval or denial either way - it's just done. 

What are you talking about?? Ur not makkng sense here

Timeline

Sorry but i didnt see you're 45 responses I just saw one of them.  Was expired or whatever like you're saying why didn't they let me know ??the status and whatnot? Why would they say it was sent on june 5th from nvc and they havent receieved anything yet so what doss this mean? How do u know it was expired? What do i do now? Do i need to hire another lawyer?? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
22 minutes ago, Desertrose9 said:

Sorry but i didnt see you're 45 responses I just saw one of them.  Was expired or whatever like you're saying why didn't they let me know ??the status and whatnot? Why would they say it was sent on june 5th from nvc and they havent receieved anything yet so what doss this mean? How do u know it was expired? What do i do now? Do i need to hire another lawyer?? 

I'll send you a private message. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.