182 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, Pamelav31 said:

remember that hey had to started with November December January February March and finally April 2016 they wont sent all WL at the same time for all those month, just stay possitive and have patience you will be fine 😊

ok.but last year when visa bulletin moved the current filers got their welcome  letter one month after.

look december 2015 visa bulletin about chart B , people got welcome letter on 8th january

Edited by victs

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Spain
Timeline
3 hours ago, victs said:

ok.but last year when visa bulletin moved the current filers got their welcome  letter one month after.

look december 2015 visa bulletin about chart B , people got welcome letter on 8th january

really ?? I spoke with someone 8 days ago with pd December 1st 2015 that did not received WL yet, I don't know if she got it already...🤔

Timeline
3 hours ago, victs said:

yeah I know what you mean, but now they moved 5 months ahead, it's not the same for only 1 month, I don't know if I explaining myself? I saw that too, but this time they ate working for 5 months files you know... it's not the same work load 🤓

1 hour ago, Mariale256 said:

I just got my WELCOME LETTER!!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉My PD is 24 march 2016. I think all of you are going to get it too today or these days... I'm so excited that I could cry 😂😂😂😂😂

waouuh congratulations.what your contry?

Timeline
15 minutes ago, victs said:

waouuh congratulations.what your contry?

ohhh woowww that is super great news !!!! mariale is from Venezuela 😊

Edited by Pamelav31

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Mariale did you call to NVC before.  I called today because they said in 6 weeks since May they will start to send WL and now they said that they dont have an specific time for it.  My PD is 01/26/2016

Edited by Alexandra81

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline
15 minutes ago, Alexandra81 said:

Mariale did you call to NVC before.  I called today because they said in 6 weeks since May they will start to send WL and now they said that they dont have an specific time for it.  My PD is 01/26/2016

My husband called a few times about a month ago, they only said we have to wait.

Timeline
17 minutes ago, Alexandra81 said:

Your PD is earlier than mine, I don't understand the way they work. Maybe you are gonna get it soon, you have to be patient, I know it's very stressful, but we only have to wait for them in every step of this process. 

Timeline

I am Little worried because they take a lot time to send WL but my PD every month is more nearest for the interview date I dont know if it is enough time for them to check the papers I saw in others that they take many weeks to check them in other cases they say they need more information :(

Edited by Alexandra81

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Alexandra81 said:

I am Little worried because they take a lot time to send WL but my PD every month is more nearest for the interview date I dont know if is enough  for them to check the papers I saw in others that they take many weeks to check them in other cases they say they need more information :(

Check the unwanted mail box because mine was in there. You should get it this week because your PD is first than mine. Once people start the process with NVC it's really crazy, as you said, some cases are very quick and others take more time. 

Timeline
21 hours ago, Alexandra81 said:

I am Little worried because they take a lot time to send WL but my PD every month is more nearest for the interview date I dont know if it is enough time for them to check the papers I saw in others that they take many weeks to check them in other cases they say they need more information :(

You are going to get your WL very soon, I have read in other topics about people with PD January 2016 receiving their WL. So breath, relax and be patient. 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Mariale256 said:

You are going to get your WL very soon, I have read in other topics about people with PD January 2016 receiving their WL. So breath, relax and be patient. 

I am agree with you for the moment I have to wait...please keep in touch with me and let me know about your process congratulations je je you are very lucky

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.