stellamahoo

I-129f June 2017 filers (merged)

6,570 posts in this topic

Here is the synopsis from Naes:

Here are the total numbers uptil september (sorry because I'm september I just put it together)

59ef110ac116f_overallnumbers.jpg.bd4a6ca502c8fd86c4487b084b1ef6fc.jpg

USCIS has to process 424 petitions per day for June to meet the 160 day mark.  

Edited by John & Rose

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Great Job @Naes !!! We should recommend you to work in USCIS!;)

Thank you for sharing your data with us, it helps with the stress of waiting for NOA2.

By the way, I do enjoy the interaction among @John & Rose @DandY and @The Squirrel :D

I was reading through it, munching on popcorn. This is more interesting than a reality show. 

Edited by msscarlette

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
1 minute ago, msscarlette said:

Great Job @Naes !!! We should recommend you to work in USCIS!;)

Thank you for sharing your data with us, it helps with the stress of waiting for NOA2.

By the way, I do enjoy interaction between @John & Rose @DandY and @The Squirrel :D

I was reading through it, munching on popcorn. This is more interesting than a reality show. 

We can bet on them :D

37 minutes ago, Naes said:

We can bet on them :D

We do enjoy the banter.  I for one have great respect for both of them and I hope that we all realize that while we do disagree on certain timeline issues we all want this to be over as quickly as possible.  There is no animosity, just playful discourse where I am right and they are wrong!!!!

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

6 hours ago, Allthephils said:

I use case tracker, but have two others that I’ll check every now and then. The top WAC is the May 30th case. I’ve deleted it from my list since then. If you add it to your cases and scroll through, it shows the case history. 

8EEBBE52-FF80-447E-97DA-E8BC067181A5.png

Can you please do that then, and show me/us where it shows expedited? If you say that I can do it, you can too, so please. Just so we are 101% sure, although I do believe you, but show it to u please. Thanks in advance.  

5 hours ago, John & Rose said:

The time constraint is their own statements that processing will take 6 months. As they approach that the number of RFEs increase. April is seeing that now as they are at 6 months with over 1000 petitions that haven’t been reviewed. 

Brother who do they answer to? Can you sue them? So what is the liability on their end of passing 6 months? Is it a law? Do they get fired? They can simply change that number on their website tonight, correct? Make it 8 or 9 months, correct? Again brother, who do they answer to? Again, you suggested a plain action of sweeping under the rug. How long do they do that for, how many quarters? When does it become so backed up that they can't catch up? What do they do then, adjust "statement of time constraint" to 8 or 9 months? And what happens then? 

Answer this please, than we'll move to your next comment :D. I love you brother ! 

3 minutes ago, The Squirrel said:

Brother who do they answer to? Can you sue them? So what is the liability on their end of passing 6 months? Is it a law? Do they get fired? They can simply change that number on their website tonight, correct? Make it 8 or 9 months, correct? Again brother, who do they answer to? Again, you suggested a plain action of sweeping under the rug. How long do they do that for, how many quarters? When does it become so backed up that they can't catch up? What do they do then, adjust "statement of time constraint" to 8 or 9 months? And what happens then? 

Answer this please, than we'll move to your next comment :D. I love you brother ! 

You have obviously never worked in Government!!!  Some board member or executive makes a statement and it is up to everyone to live up to that!

I wasn't suggesting that they are sweeping them under the rug but being less diligent will free their time.  That is why I want to see what the issues are.  Date in the wrong format?  Information on the wrong line?  What I am saying is they will be less forgiving of minor discrepancies that may have been overlooked without the pressures placed on them.  They won't make up the errors but they may simply decide that errors that would have been ignored in the past may be enforced now.  

They should stick with their 6 months as they always have.  It is us who gets upset because it isn't 3 months, not them.  It is us who call them and complain even though they are within their original timelines.  We need to relax and expect 6 months for the NOA2.  This is on us.

Bring it on my friend!!!! 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: Country:
Timeline

141 days...

50 minutes ago, The Squirrel said:

Can you please do that then, and show me/us where it shows expedited? If you say that I can do it, you can too, so please. Just so we are 101% sure, although I do believe you, but show it to u please. Thanks in advance.  

:wow:

3 hours ago, John & Rose said:

Here is the synopsis from Naes:

Here are the total numbers uptil september (sorry because I'm september I just put it together)

59ef110ac116f_overallnumbers.jpg.bd4a6ca502c8fd86c4487b084b1ef6fc.jpg

USCIS has to process 424 petitions per day for June to meet the 160 day mark.  

i love how our analysis is getting more and more serious and intense hahaha

i bet VJ never had a group of people like our bunch hahaha

N-400: 12/05/2023 (confirmed fingerprints are re-used)

Interview scheduled for: 05/09/2024

5 minutes ago, Swissmiss82 said:

i love how our analysis is getting more and more serious and intense hahaha

i bet VJ never had a group of people like our bunch hahaha

I'll bet you are right!  We are an interesting and eclectic bunch!

IMG_5168.jpeg

9 minutes ago, loveneverfails17 said:

141 days...

:wow:

LOL... I see The Squirrels point.  I do not see where it is expedited either.  I believe there is good info out there and we would love to find that source!

140 here!

IMG_5168.jpeg

yeah @John & Rose i fully agree :D 

i think the past week or two we had so much more fun on here and all learned more patience since

we got the analysis so precise! 

i can't wait to see what comes next :D

N-400: 12/05/2023 (confirmed fingerprints are re-used)

Interview scheduled for: 05/09/2024

32 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

You have obviously never worked in Government!!!  Some board member or executive makes a statement and it is up to everyone to live up to that!

I wasn't suggesting that they are sweeping them under the rug but being less diligent will free their time.  That is why I want to see what the issues are.  Date in the wrong format?  Information on the wrong line?  What I am saying is they will be less forgiving of minor discrepancies that may have been overlooked without the pressures placed on them.  They won't make up the errors but they may simply decide that errors that would have been ignored in the past may be enforced now.  

What is with the exclamations :huh:? No, I did not work for the Government. I am just a plain ol' American that wants it all done now, and I firmly believe that we all try our best, and to be the best, you have to do that, do your best. I do not belittle any fellow American, do not trivialize their work, weather they work at NASA or pump gas at the local gas station. I rather believe in them, I know they all always come trough, that is why we sit at the pinnacle of our civilization.

Pardon the soliloquy, but I have my beliefs, hence refuse to feel sorry for myself, and much less point at others for the problem. I could have filed this 2 or 3 months before, and I would be done right now. Many ifs and buts, but reality remains. Glass is always half full, and when it goes below half than you will buy the drink, and we will be full again ;).

Hey @John & Rose can I please pin you down to answer just one question, to get a concrete answer?  

1 hour ago, The Squirrel said:

I stand corrected!  There are no more RFEs than normal and it looks like they are running just sort of 25% of all petitions receive an RFE.  No changes in the percentages over the last few months!!!

That is one win for The Squirrel!

IMG_5168.jpeg

1 minute ago, John & Rose said:

I stand corrected!  There are no more RFEs than normal and it looks like they are running just sort of 25% of all petitions receive an RFE.  No changes in the percentages over the last few months!!!

That is one win for The Squirrel!

We will all be winners when we get our POE, or at least in the "Superbowl" with a NOA2 :wub:. Until than we are just fighters, flirting with desperation -_-.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.