telacanizales

Interview today

68 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, telacanizales said:

Interview is this morning super nervous!!!

About how much did everything come out to ? Price wise. My appointment is next month and I would like to be prepared.

It shows document delivery location and then it shows the address for the consulate   And pricewise we had a lady that we knew and he's been staying with her so it wasn't too expensive just the medical was about 300 and I think he pulled out about thousand cash before hr left  but he also had to do two flights one back home and one back to Juarez is to go get the Mexico police certification 

22 hours ago, telacanizales said:

Thanks for ur support!! Unfortunately I didn't have many people that I could talk to that aren't bashing Mexicans because of Trump so I'm very thankful for this forum!!

I don't think it's because of Trump. People have always bashed other races it's part of human nature. Albeit not a good part, but blaming politics and Trump isn't the answer. 

Congrats on the approval! 

19 minutes ago, Redheadguy03 said:

I don't think it's because of Trump. People have always bashed other races it's part of human nature. Albeit not a good part, but blaming politics and Trump isn't the answer. 

Congrats on the approval! 

Maybe not, but I think he made it more acceptable to blatantly say. When u say all illegals are murders rapist drug dealers whatever and people follow u like u are god. I don't pay attention to politics much but with Hispanic children I will say people have definitely been saying more what they may have been thinking before. 

59 minutes ago, telacanizales said:

Maybe not, but I think he made it more acceptable to blatantly say. When u say all illegals are murders rapist drug dealers whatever and people follow u like u are god. I don't pay attention to politics much but with Hispanic children I will say people have definitely been saying more what they may have been thinking before. 

People are against illegals and rightfully so. Come to the country legally and we have no issues. It's a crime everywhere else, but in the USA it's acceptable for some reason. 

Go back to the site where you have to register before you go to the consulate, I don't have the link right now, I hope somebody can help with that link. Signing and check if you have a DHL location selected. If you see it, you should see the address too. If the status changed to delivered, he can go and pick it up now. I saw 3 people that received their visas the same day.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Try asking our VJ Immigration Lawyers.