dwheels76

NVC Filers - June 2017

885 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
6 hours ago, Ayo said:

Anyone who has an early May case complete and already have an interview date?

There are quite a lot of early May CC who already have interviews in June and July already. Please look at the spreadsheet compiled by @JBMG.

Timeline Info below:

Spoiler

04/21/16 -- Marriage

----- CR1 Process -----

USCIS Stage [222 days from NOA1]

06/08/16 -- Sent I-130

01/31/17 -- I-130 petition sent to NVC [Received Email notification and MyUscis status update]

NVC Stage [105 days from NOA2]

Embassy/Consulate (Interview) Stage [43 days from Case Complete to Visa in Hand]

05/18/17 -- Consulate Received. CEAC Case status changed to "Ready"

06/01/17 -- Medical Examination [Complete. It took around 2 hours. Total Cost INR 11650 for Surat City Apollo Clinic]

06/12/17 -- Biometric (OFC) Appointment

06/13/17 -- Interview [7:30 AM at Mumbai, India]. Visa Approved

06/15/17 -- Visa in hand

06/21/17 -- POE at DFW (Dallas, Texas)

----- Removal of Condition -----

Removal of Condition (I-751) [Approved]

06/18/2019 -- Sent the package (3 Days before GC expires, cutting it close). Sent to Lewisville, TX via FedEx Ground

06/19/2019 -- Package received at around 9:30 AM (Hoping I don't get rejected for missing deadline)

06/24/2019 -- Card was charged with $680 fees. Text Message received confirming Receipt. Case routed to NBC (Case Number starts with 'MSC')

06/28/2019 -- NOA Hard Copy & 18 Months Extension Letter Received in Mail with NOA Date as 06/19/2019

07/12/2019 -- Biomentrics Appointment Letter received. The Letter is Dated 7/5/2019. Appointment is on 7/22/2019

07/22/2019 -- Biometrics Appointment Complete

02/01/2022 -- Interview Scheduled for 3/3/2022 (combo interview)

03/03/2022 -- Interview Complete. No new Green Card will be produced as my Naturalization was also approved.

03/04/2022 -- USCIS status changed to approved.

----- Naturalization -----

Naturalization (N-400) [Approved]

03/26/2022 -- N-400 online application complete. NOA Date.

01/15/2021 -- Biometric Complete.

02/28/2022 -- Interview scheduled for 3/3/2022 (combo interview)

03/03/2022 -- Interview Passed. Status changed to 'we recommended that your application be approved...' and then to 'Oath Ceremony Will Be Scheduled'.

03/09/2022 -- Oath Ceremony was scheduled for 3/25/2022.

35 minutes ago, MD11PILOT said:

Lol...Who says I am not calm.

Is the system fair and equitable to all users? No!  Is the the process antiquated and out of date. Yes.. Is it laden with pitfalls that cost applicants months in lost time? Yes!! 

Do I stare at the calendar counting the days? No...

Because of my career (I have to stay calm doing it) I get to see my wife every month. So unlike others who have to be apart from their loved ones for an ordinate amount of time I am fortunate enough to see her.

Its not right that so many of you have to endure such a long period apart from your loved ones.

That. YES!  :) Lol.  Well, I know I do at least....

4 hours ago, Clary said:

1st Scan Date 03/29

Checklist 05/26

Sent again Birth certificate 05/31 (waiting for new scan date) :(

can you try to call and check with supervisor if they can expedite your process. someone did that according to spreadsheet comments.

tell them you can also bring original in interview.

I am not sure if this work or not but give a try.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 hours ago, MD11PILOT said:

London...

I see Nigeria in your info. I have been to Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt many a time and continue to do so.

Oo thats nice hope u like it , are u a Nigerian ? 

Filed: Other Timeline
33 minutes ago, cadtousa said:

can you try to call and check with supervisor if they can expedite your process. someone did that according to spreadsheet comments.

tell them you can also bring original in interview.

I am not sure if this work or not but give a try.

I called and they told me that in order for me to get a call back from a supervisor, it will take about 6 weeks. Meaning that if the supervisor decides that I definitely need to send a new birth certificate, mail it to them, then 11 more weeks (so 6 weeks wasted). That's why I decided to send it anyway.

7 minutes ago, Clary said:

I called and they told me that in order for me to get a call back from a supervisor, it will take about 6 weeks. Meaning that if the supervisor decides that I definitely need to send a new birth certificate, mail it to them, then 11 more weeks (so 6 weeks wasted). That's why I decided to send it anyway.

can anyone throw some light regarding how to reach to a supervisor on call with nvc?

please give your personal experience. it may help clary.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline
4 hours ago, benci said:

Just updating you all. We got our interview email this morning - about 4 business days after our CC. :D

Scan Date: 3/27/17

CC Date: 5/26/17

Interview Date: 7/3/17

We're going to contact our embassy to see if we can get an earlier interview date just because I've heard that our embassy does have the availability. But when the NVC schedules the interview, I think they typically look 4 weeks out automatically. So we'll see!

Good luck everyone!! 

Congrats! Which embassy 

Just now, vintash said:

Hi does anyone know what it means to be at nvc? When I check the status 

It most likely means that your case has been completed. I would call the NVC for them to verify this.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.