Priya mukesh

Request for evidence for k-1 visa

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi, 

me and fiance meet one of the Indian matrimony site. They are asking to submit imb evidence so can you help me which format is required and what is the procedure for this evidence. I have attached letter which they have send. Please help me as soon as possible 

IMG_9526.JPG

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Print out the terms of service and highlight that it is a free site with the option for paid subscriptions. Free sites don't fall under IMB's and the site looks to be open to all nationalities. 

You might also email the site asking if they are an IMB and print out their response.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

hi

sorry to hear you had a RFE but googling the website you and your fiancee met through , it says Shaadi.com is an online wedding service founded by Anupam Mittal in 1997. Its core market is India, but it operates globally, with offices in Canada, the UAE, the United Kingdom, the United States. (source wikipedia),but this cannot stop you from writing the website and ask them  to confirm to you whether they fall under the definition of an IMB or whether they falls under an exception.

I hope this is helpful and please give us feedback

----------------------------------------------

Diversity is the Spice of life and I add ; translation is the mother of all sciences.

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
On 31/05/2017 at 3:09 PM, Tawfik & Marzanna said:

hi

sorry to hear you had a RFE but googling the website you and your fiancee met through , it says Shaadi.com is an online wedding service founded by Anupam Mittal in 1997. Its core market is India, but it operates globally, with offices in Canada, the UAE, the United Kingdom, the United States. (source wikipedia),but this cannot stop you from writing the website and ask them  to confirm to you whether they fall under the definition of an IMB or whether they falls under an exception.

I hope this is helpful and please give us feedback

Core market being India- this alone throws the imba thing out of the window. 

2. It's free- you can pay to upgrade

3. not only for us citizens to non 

4. Write To them - their legal team will responds 

5. It's adverts not a broker 

6. They don't match for you 

I could go on but that's probably all you need. 

• 1 month later...
On 5/27/2017 at 11:50 AM, Priya mukesh said:

Hi, 

me and fiance meet one of the Indian matrimony site. They are asking to submit imb evidence so can you help me which format is required and what is the procedure for this evidence. I have attached letter which they have send. Please help me as soon as possible 

Do you have any update on what you did and if the evidence was accepted?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.