onetanko

Administration Processing

63 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Ghana
Timeline
3 hours ago, Jemal deen said:

Where u allow to enter into the embassy ? And the last time u went to the interview what did the co told u did they told u that they will call u or what ?

Yeah. You will be allowed to enter after 1 pm. And when the CO told me at my last interview that once my visa is ready. I will receive communication from the embassy

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
17 minutes ago, onetanko said:

Yeah. You will be allowed to enter after 1 pm. And when the CO told me at my last interview that once my visa is ready. I will receive communication from the embassy

Am saying that what kind of paper did the co gave u at the end of the interview did they told u that u where approved after your interview ?

Timeline
1 minute ago, Jemal deen said:

Am saying that what kind of paper did the co gave u at the end of the interview did they told u that u where approved after your interview ?

Yeah he told me my Visa is approved and gave me a white sheet of paper and that i should do my Medicals and Drop it off at The DHL Delivery Center and the visa will be issued in 2 weeks. Thus what the Co told me. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, onetanko said:

Yeah he told me my Visa is approved and gave me a white sheet of paper and that i should do my Medicals and Drop it off at The DHL Delivery Center and the visa will be issued in 2 weeks. Thus what the Co told me. 

Oh okay that was cool so when are u supposed to go and pick it up then ?

Timeline
22 minutes ago, Jemal deen said:

Oh okay that was cool so when are u supposed to go and pick it up then ?

They said they cant predict buh they will call me if the Visa is ready

Timeline
2 minutes ago, onetanko said:

They said they cant predict buh they will call me if the Visa is ready

I was thinking that u said u have track it on the case website and it says issue ?

Timeline
Just now, Jemal deen said:

So it still say Administrative Processing or issue ?

Just now, Jemal deen said:

So it still say Administrative Processing or issue ?

Naah. Still AP

Timeline
3 hours ago, Jemal deen said:

Okay I have been waiting 7weeks tho 

Hello Jemal

I Just tracked my Visa Online and it has been ISSUED. Here is the Summary of my case

Interview Date - 19 April 2017

And i dropped of my passport and Medicals At DHL on - 2nd May 2017

First Case Updated - 06 June 2017

Date Issued - 08 June 2017

Thus Today. Thank You everyone for your contribution. I guess everyone should still check and your visa will be ready soon

Timeline
15 hours ago, onetanko said:

Hello Jemal

I Just tracked my Visa Online and it has been ISSUED. Here is the Summary of my case

Interview Date - 19 April 2017

And i dropped of my passport and Medicals At DHL on - 2nd May 2017

First Case Updated - 06 June 2017

Date Issued - 08 June 2017

Thus Today. Thank You everyone for your contribution. I guess everyone should still check and your visa will be ready soon

Wow bro am happy for you don't forget to keep us in prayers good luck 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Jemal deen said:

Wow bro am happy for you don't forget to keep us in prayers good luck 

Gowilling Bro. I believe you should still have patience and your visa will be issued soon. And i pray everyone should get his Visa asap

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.