Samer1

Immigrant visa, refusal worksheet under 221g incomplete documents

27 posts in this topic

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

I am an applicant for immigrant visa,  interview date was 14 March 2017, recieved refusal worksheet under 221g incomplete documents,  I submitted them on 14 April 2017, my case update on website AP first update 20 March 2017, Today 22 May 2017 was another update but still AP.

1- what does it mean

2- what expectation to have new update issued?

Please help

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Afghanistan
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Samer1 said:

I am an applicant for immigrant visa,  interview date was 14 March 2017, recieved refusal worksheet under 221g incomplete documents,  I submitted them on 14 April 2017, my case update on website AP first update 20 March 2017, Today 22 May 2017 was another update but still AP.

1- what does it mean

Please help

That's good that you are seeing an update. That means they are working on your case since they received all your documents. Just remember,  AP can last days, weeks, months and even years. Hopefully you will get out of AP soon with a visa issued to you😉

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline
On 5/22/2017 at 10:55 AM, Samer1 said:

1- what does it mean

Please help

I had the immigrant visa interview at Beirut today, and it turns out my father has a missing document, and we received the 221g. We are now obtaining the missing document to submit it. I hope they won't take too long to process

PD: 31 May 2005

WL: January 5 2016

CC: 2 December 2016

Interview : 23 may 2017

visa issued: 14 July 2017

Timeline
20 hours ago, zdzak said:

I had the immigrant visa interview at Beirut today, and it turns out my father has a missing document, and we received the 221g. We are now obtaining the missing document to submit it. I hope they won't take too long to process

It is now 1 month and 2 weeks since I submitted the missing documents and still waiting the embassy call. Pls keep me posted 

Timeline

may I ask what documents were you missing ? We had a problem with the birth certificate and they need another one

Timeline
5 hours ago, Samer1 said:

What is the problem with your birth certificate? 

well apparently my district has lost all records of birth certificates for people born before 1954, so we couldn't make one for my father

Timeline

So as I understand you are going on family based immigration. I know the process from start till the point you reach is very long. I hope you will success in submitting that document.  Then it might take other time till final review, perhaps 2 months plus or minus

Timeline
11 hours ago, Samer1 said:

So as I understand you are going on family based immigration. I know the process from start till the point you reach is very long. I hope you will success in submitting that document.  Then it might take other time till final review, perhaps 2 months plus or minus

thanks, its very frustrating

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

I gave them the document yesterday and they told me it is accepted, and they will call us to bring the passports. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.