Daveadams903

HELP i-751 running out of time

19 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
47 minutes ago, Bill & Katya said:

I wouldn't rely on that.  There are many stories of people never receiving a reminder letter. Quite honestly, when my wife got her GC we put the ROC filing date on the calendar and started collecting evidence.

Good Luck!

I never received a reminder letter, but it took so much work to get here, I had it tattooed on my brain. :)

Married January 15, 2014

USCIS

I130 sent March, 11, 2014 NOA1 March 18

I129F sent April 7, 2014 NOA1 April 14

NOA2 September 10, 2014

NVC received October 1, 2014

NVC

Case # assigned October 17, 2014

Paid AOS and IV October 24, 2014

Submitted electronically November 19, 2014

December 11, 2014 received confirming email receipt of documents

January 26, 2015 checklist for AOS missing info and IV docs (say did not receive)

February 5, 2015 resubmitted IV docs

January 29 resubmitted AOS checklist docs

February 20, 2015 all docs received

February 20, 2015 case complete

February 27, 2015 Case complete email received.

March 2, 2015 Interview email received Interview Date April 17, 2015. Montreal

Medical scheduled April 10, 2015 Montreal

Signed up for courier service.

April 2, 2015 Medisys calls to reschedule medical . ( there is no emoticon that could accurately represent my dismay)

April 6, 2015 Medical rescheduled to April 9

April 9, 2015 Medical complete.

April 17, 2015 Interview and approval.

April 23, 2015 visa received!

May 2, 2015 visa fee paid.

August 1, 2015 POE reunited with my husband.

September 2015 ; 2 year green card received.

ROC

May 4th 2017 package sent to CSC

May 6th 2017 Package received USPS tracking

May 16th 2017 Check cashed

May 18th 2017 NOA1 received dated May 8, 2017

May 27th 2017 Biometrics received appointment June 7th, 2017

June 5th 2017 early walk in biometrics New Orleans

I literally got out a large calendar and counted the days three times to be sure.  As said earlier, even one day early and the entire package will be sent back to you.. I actually sent it three days after my calculation just to be safe.

On 5/19/2017 at 11:43 AM, lilsadie said:

Give me a couple of hours and ill upload my package for you to use as a guide!!! 

I submitted it last week. 

I submitted mine the date before deadline so I understand the pressure! 

Lilsadie please let me know when you upload your package; I'm still looking for some guidance. Thank you so much

So I was looking at the i-751 instruction and it says to submit Two completed fingerprint cards (Form FD-258) for each petitioner and dependent 14 to 79 years of age. You must write your A-Number on the fingerprint card and ensure that the completed cards are not bent, folded, or creased. The fingerprint cards must be prepared by a U.S. Embassy or U.S. Consulate, USCIS Office, or U.S. military installation. Does that apply to me? Any help would be appreciated since I do not want to miss anything, we do not have the money to hire an attorney. Thank you

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.