1,512 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 1/12/2018 at 11:33 PM, NLEVY1 said:

Congrats on your approval 🇯🇲 Hopefully all goes well in the next stage, nvc wait was a long 6 weeks....

Hey when was your i130 approved? Cause it's been more than 6 weeks for us after i130 approval, and nvc says not received and so they'll inquire USCIS for that. I'm worried if it's not a common thing.

Timeline
10 hours ago, Niaz said:

If spouse gets exemption we require it ....

yeah i found an easy way where i file separate now without exemption so i dont need her itin number and i lose money now but when shes here i will amend to joint and get money back so its easy and still get benefit. getting itin is really headache. 

4/12/17 - NOA1 Sent to Nebraska

1/10/18 - NOA2

1/18/18 - Case Sent to Department of State

1/25/18 - NVC received case

3/30/18 - Case # and IIN assigned

3/30/18 - Paid AOS and IV fee

4/9/18 - AOS and IV fee Status Changed to Paid

4/9/18 - Submit DS 260 and uploaded AOS and IV package

4/16/18 - Case complete

5/7/18 - Received interview email 

6/4/18 - Interview @ 7am at ISL embassy - Approved :jest:

6 hours ago, Shaista & Aaftab said:

Hey when was your i130 approved? Cause it's been more than 6 weeks for us after i130 approval, and nvc says not received and so they'll inquire USCIS for that. I'm worried if it's not a common thing.

My case was approved on the 14th November and nvc received my case on the 27th December and I am waiting for them to input my details.   

I-130 NOA1 : 05/10/2017

Nebraska Service Center

Our case was approved 2 days ago (1/17/2018) :)

Yesterday, me and my husband had that much dreaded airport goodbyes (one stays while the other leaves). A few hours later, when he checked our status it says "approved". Now we are looking forward to an "airport hello" and hopefully no more airport goodbyes. :) I pray for all of those who are waiting that you'll get your case approved soon. 

Edited by AdamAndRV
add service center and NOa1

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
11 hours ago, AdamAndRV said:

Nebraska Service Center

Yesterday, me and my husband had that much dreaded airport goodbyes (one stays while the other leaves). A few hours later, when he checked our status it says "approved". Now we are looking forward to an "airport hello" and hopefully no more airport goodbyes. :) I pray for all of those who are waiting that you'll get your case approved soon. 

My spouse leaves on Sunday after being here for a month. :-(

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
13 hours ago, AdamAndRV said:

Nebraska Service Center

Congrats to you, I got approved yesterday pd 5/8 in Hellbraska

Timeline
1 hour ago, Khallaf said:

PD 5/8/17 Hellbraska (Nebraska)

Approved 1/18/18 see you late you awful service center

on to NVC:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

haha congrats i got approved yesterday too from nebraska and my noa1 was april 12. i guess they're picking up their slack. 

4/12/17 - NOA1 Sent to Nebraska

1/10/18 - NOA2

1/18/18 - Case Sent to Department of State

1/25/18 - NVC received case

3/30/18 - Case # and IIN assigned

3/30/18 - Paid AOS and IV fee

4/9/18 - AOS and IV fee Status Changed to Paid

4/9/18 - Submit DS 260 and uploaded AOS and IV package

4/16/18 - Case complete

5/7/18 - Received interview email 

6/4/18 - Interview @ 7am at ISL embassy - Approved :jest:

Does anybody from the May 2017 filers got an RFE?... We've already responsed to our RFE and it's been more than a month now since they received it. Haven't heard anything yet till now. 

Sick worried and frustrated....

PD:5/17

TSC

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, Kevin122216 said:

Does anybody from the May 2017 filers got an RFE?... We've already responsed to our RFE and it's been more than a month now since they received it. Haven't heard anything yet till now. 

TSC

We are same boat bro my pd is 5/18 today 30 day s been they got my rfe response sitll nthning so wt kind of rfe u got 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 hours ago, Kevin122216 said:

TSC

Texas now seen to be the worst service centre. Yesterday(01/19/18)marked 60days since Texas received our response to RFE. My husband called them&demanded to speak to a tier 2 that he's case has passed the processing time USCIS gave,the tier 1 wasn't ready to forward his call telling him he can handle the situation. And my husband kept insisting,finally he was transferred to a tier 2 who then told him has dropped an inquiry on our officer's desk on our behalf,that he will send my husband a mail&that hopefully a decision will be made within the next 30days. 

3 hours ago, Kevin122216 said:

TSC

Hi, I got a RFE as well. I just found out today from the website. I havent got the letter yet. I wonder what do they need. I thought i front load already. Its sad that we still need to wait for who knows how long. 😭😭😭

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
Just now, AlexKissley said:

Hi, I got a RFE as well. I just found out today from the website. I havent got the letter yet. I wonder what do they need. I thought i front load already. Its sad that we still need to wait for who knows how long. 😭😭😭

7- 10days you will receive the notice in your mailbox 

1 minute ago, Abies said:

7- 10days you will receive the notice in your mailbox 

And then after you send what they need how long is the wait? The other day i just got back from the Philippines. Im still devastated about that. Now this. Thank you for your response. 

7 minutes ago, AlexKissley said:

We feel the same way too. We got our RFE letter late November 2017. We responded to it, attached all the documents they wanted on December 15th. Haven't heard anything yet since then.  We called customer service and was been told to wait 30 more days for their response. So sad. 

Edited by Kevin122216

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.