dora_david

i need a little help please

7 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hi all..i just got my evelope with G-325a from US lawyer to fill out the form..and i was sure he will send the letter of intent from benificiary also but he dididnt sented.. i know i need the original one..no? with my signature on? am i right? if yes...i will need to fill one out..do u still have yours so i will see in what way i need to do it? thank u all..

and one more thing...the lawyer told me i need copy after plane ticket when i came back home in Romania..i had no ideea im gonna need that... so i dont have it...do u think is that important? well they can see im out of country after the I-94 no?? why should i need copy after plane ticket home???

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline

Hey its me ;)

Well here this link I already gave you: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...mp;page=k1guide

If you go onto this link and then click on :5. Original statements (from both the US Citizen and foreign fiance) certifying an intent to marry within 90 days of entering the US on a valid K-1. (see example)

If you click on example there is an Intent to marry paper there that you can use.

Just fill in your Info where the red writing is,I used this as my intent and it was just fine. Give your FIance this link also so he can use this for his Intent he has to write also.

It is always good to send in palne tickets,best to keep everything you have,but if you dont have it then it is no good. Insted of that you should maybe send them copies of your passport for example.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

For the G325, That's just the Biographical information on the both of you. Yes, both individuals have to fill out separate forms.

As far as the Fiance Letter Of Intent, It's just a statement that says you are free and eligible to marry your fiance after entering the United States within 90 days. As stated in the post above, If you go to FORMS, there are samples you can download for the Fiance Letter of Intent.. I used VJ's download and just changed it to fit my needs. Also there's all the information there you need when it comes to assembling the I129 packet if you are doubting what the lawyer has said. From reccommendations, it's best to be cautious of some immigration lawyers...have them checked out before you pay any fees to them.

I-129F

13 April 2007--Mailed I-129F (Processed at California Service Center)

18 April 2007--Received NOA1

13 Aug. 2007--Received NOA2

09 Oct. 2007--Medical in London

08 Nov. 2007--Visa Interview & Approved

14 Nov. 2007--Pete receives K1 visa in the mail

21 Nov. 2007-- Pete arrives in the United States (together at last!!)

27 Dec. 2007--Our 3 year anniversary of being engaged

16 Feb. 2008--We were married!!

AOS

........ho hum....

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline

I myself think that immigration lawyers are a total waste of money,all they do is take your money. I would not even relay on them 100% to do your work properly. I heard of a girl the other day that paid the lawyer 4000 $ when the Visa process was over.

In my eyes that money could be saved for the wedding later. All the info needed is basicly on this website, if there are any more questions ... thats what the Forum is there for.

I myself think that immigration lawyers are a total waste of money,all they do is take your money. I would not even relay on them 100% to do your work properly. I heard of a girl the other day that paid the lawyer 4000 $ when the Visa process was over.

In my eyes that money could be saved for the wedding later. All the info needed is basicly on this website, if there are any more questions ... thats what the Forum is there for.

yes i agree but with my overstay.. :help: i know we need the lawyer..i hope we will not have problems because of that..thanks for messages.. im getting ready todat to send the pack with my paperwork to my baby and i hope he will finish soon with his part of peaperwork so we can finaly send the pack to Vermont.. cant wait :dance:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.