Sonikurri

Ceac website immigration visa stuck on Ready

297 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Sparrow said:

Spouse cr1 alien relative 

I am very sorry to hear that. At the interview did embassy keep ur passport? What will happened now?

Edited by Sonikurri

13 minutes ago, Sonikurri said:

I am very sorry to hear that. At the interview did embassy keep ur passport? What will happened now?

They still having my passport I send them everything to proof them my marriage Is bona field I don't know why they did to me 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Sparrow said:

They still having my passport I send them everything to proof them my marriage Is bona field I don't know why they did to me 

That is confusing if they have ur passport what did they deny? 

Did u ask from embassy what is reason of rejection? I never heard that embassy reject spouse visa. They can do for visit visa or fiancé visa. 

53 minutes ago, Sonikurri said:

That is confusing if they have ur passport what did they deny? 

Did u ask from embassy what is reason of rejection? I never heard that embassy reject spouse visa. They can do for visit visa or fiancé visa. 

They refused my visa and they returned my case to nvc 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Sparrow said:

They refused my visa and they returned my case to nvc 

It's very sad. I don't know how many categories are there for spouse visa. I came to USA on spouse visa, my visa went for Ap almost close to 2 year but didn't rejected. I'm wording what reason they gave to ur visa for rejection. There must be a reason. If u can contact to embassy and ask them.

1 hour ago, Sonikurri said:

It's very sad. I don't know how many categories are there for spouse visa. I came to USA on spouse visa, my visa went for Ap almost close to 2 year but didn't rejected. I'm wording what reason they gave to ur visa for rejection. There must be a reason. If u can contact to embassy and ask them.

They said my case still under administrative processing 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I am so sorry to hear that. It is devastating for you. After so long wait this is so very disappointing. I hope God give you patience and help & guide you. So you can be with your wife.

Insha Allah.

Timeline
On 5/25/2017 at 5:13 PM, Mehar said:

I am so sorry to hear that. It is devastating for you. After so long wait this is so very disappointing. I hope God give you patience and help & guide you. So you can be with your wife.

Insha Allah.

Any update?

2 minutes ago, Sonikurri said:

Any update?

They returned my case to uscis for recommendations for cancellation or revocation petition to uscis but we will fight hard for our rights my wife send two letters to congressman and today she will discuss with lawyer about it 

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Sparrow said:

They returned my case to uscis for recommendations for cancellation or revocation petition to uscis but we will fight hard for our rights my wife send two letters to congressman and today she will discuss with lawyer about it 

Have they returned ur passport back to you? It's very sad. May Allah help you Ameen. Did they tell you reason  why they did that? 

Edited by Sonikurri

17 minutes ago, Sonikurri said:

Have they returned ur passport back to you? It's very sad. May Allah help you Ameen. Did they tell you reason  why they did that? 

Yes they returned my all documents expect chat history they kept that I don't know why well we will fight for our rights 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.