Sonikurri

Ceac website immigration visa stuck on Ready

297 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Mine going to be 4 months. 

37 minutes ago, Mehar said:

Did you tried to reach out to the senator?

Mine going to be 4 months. Should we contact Senator or Congressman? Will contact either of them helpful to expedite AP? Can u tell us the procedure to contact them? I tried to reach out congressmen they didn't contact me back.

Edited by Sonikurri

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
20 minutes ago, Sonikurri said:

Mine going to be 4 months. 

Mine going to be 4 months. Should we contact Senator or Congressman? Will contact either of them helpful to expedite AP? Can u tell us the procedure to contact them? I tried to reach out congressmen they didn't contact me back.

You gonna need to find out which senator is representing your state. They have their own procedure about how to reach them for help. All of the senators help people with different situations. Immigration is one of it. So it won't be unusual. Find out whats the procedure to involve them. It will be mentioned on their website as all of them have their own websites.

Usually you need to write two applications which is mostly provided on their website. one application to describe what kind of assistance you need and details about your issue and second application is for DOS in which you give permission to release information to senators office about your case.

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Mehar said:

You gonna need to find out which senator is representing your state. They have their own procedure about how to reach them for help. All of the senators help people with different situations. Immigration is one of it. So it won't be unusual. Find out whats the procedure to involve them. It will be mentioned on their website as all of them have their own websites.

Usually you need to write two applications which is mostly provided on their website. one application to describe what kind of assistance you need and details about your issue and second application is for DOS in which you give permission to release information to senators office about your case.

Did u try to contact them? If so what improvements are u seeing in ur case? 

Timeline
Just now, Sonikurri said:

Did u try to contact them? If so what improvements are u seeing in ur case? 

I haven't contacted them yet. As its going to be 2 months in a week for my case. But i have everything ready just in case. If i don't hear anything in next couple of weeks. I will reach out to them. But your case is already over the min. 2 months requirement for AP. You should contact them. I heard that it get on fast track after they get involved. They actually can't expedite the case but it will help you in finding out what is causing the delay.

Timeline

I do live in IL and I had check out senator website in which I had seen an online page related immigration issue. But I were confused whom I should contact between senator and congressmen. One of my relative contact to congressman for her husband's visa issue and problem solved. But my area congressman website isn't showing anything. I called to congressman office 2 weeks ago but didn't hear anything back.I will try to contact senator.

Edited by Sonikurri

Timeline
1 minute ago, Sonikurri said:

I do live in IL and I had check out senator website in which I had seen an online page related immigration issue. But I were confused whom I should contact between senator and congressmen. One of my relative contact to congressman for her husband's visa issue and problem solved. But my area congressman website isn't showing anything. I will try to contact senator.

It will be totally fine to contact the senator as well. so you should go ahead and do it as there is no issue with that. Like i said they can't expedite it not they can change the decision of consulate. At least you will be able to find out what is delaying the case.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Mehar said:

I am in Pak. My fiance is in US.

Thanks for your kind info. I will contact senator. I wish u good luck for visa. I pray for all marriage couple to get there visa without any delay. for newly couple sometimes distance can create misunderstanding that is very painful. May Allah help u and other who is heaving this issue asap Ameen 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Sonikurri said:

Thanks for your kind info. I will contact senator. I wish u good luck for visa. I pray for all marriage couple to get there visa without any delay. for newly couple sometimes distance can create misunderstanding that is very painful. May Allah help u and other who is heaving this issue asap Ameen 

Thank you so much. I hope and pray that everyone who is in this situation get their visas soon. Keep us in your prayers.

Keep us posted about any update.

Timeline
On 5/19/2017 at 6:11 PM, Mehar said:

Thank you so much. I hope and pray that everyone who is in this situation get their visas soon. Keep us in your prayers.

Keep us posted about any update.

Ameen. Inshah Allah I will keep posted. Please keep update us about any progress in your case.

Edited by Sonikurri

22 minutes ago, Sonikurri said:

Nothing, what about in ur side? 

Ready for interview status is no good mine changed to Refused and they send back to national visa center 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.