PazzoNero

The case number you entered does not match the case number that you entered at Sign In

70 posts in this topic

Hello, I'm a DV lottery 2018 winner, I'm having ta problem  when I try to submit my DS-260 , I get this error:

Please correct all areas in error as indicated below. Once you have finished, click ''Sign and Submit Application' to continue.

• The case number you entered does not match the case number that you entered at Sign In.

even though the number is correct .. 

Is anyone having this problem?

13 minutes ago, PazzoNero said:

Hello, I'm a DV lottery 2018 winner, I'm having ta problem  when I try to submit my DS-260 , I get this error:

Please correct all areas in error as indicated below. Once you have finished, click ''Sign and Submit Application' to continue.

• The case number you entered does not match the case number that you entered at Sign In.

even though the number is correct .. 

Is anyone having this problem?

Are you including the year region and number and excluding the intervening zeros?

eg 2018EU12345?

I'm from France and I have the same problem. Please someone can help us ? I don't want to loose my chance bécasse of this :(

Glad I'm not the only one heaving the problem .. In the website they said they will fix some things in the website but not this one .. only fee payment .. don't know if it's related

On Saturday, May 6, 2017 from 6:00 p.m. until 10:00 a.m. (Washington, D.C. time), online fee payment will be unavailable due to pay.gov scheduled maintenance. Maintenance is expected to be completed by 10:00. P.m., but might be extended beyond this time. If you try to make the payment during this time, you will receive an error message.

Btw guys what about the adress i don't realy know anyone in the US  does it make a problem ?

You will need a valid US address ...you can just put down a hotel or something in the meanwhile if it won't let you submit otherwise, but at some point you will need to find someone you can use. They need an address (street address) for your green card and SSN card to get sent to. You can change the address at your interview, and again at your port of entry. 

Salamo Alicom  same Hello

I'm from Egypt and i have 

for all delete all Zero and Insha Allah it should work then same ( this not work 2018AF00051671 ) (this correct it work 2018AF51671)

and for all Insha Allah successful.

Any thing ask me

Salamo Alicom 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.