honeypie84

ROC received RFE notice on Monday Help!!! (merged)

54 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Please help!!! I just get back from vacation today and my son in-law text my husband that I have mail from USCIS so I was hoping its my approval letter, but when me and my husband get home today and he opened the mail it says RFE and needs more evidence. I'm so confused and stressed! Because we filled April 27,2016 and doing my biometric last June 15 and I just got a letter this week. So please those who have experience same as me please share, 

questions: 1.if we can send more evidence as soon as possible how long it takes to get a replied from the USCIS? 

2.is this mean I got denied?

please help I don't know what to do now thank you,

Edited by Penguin_ie

Timeline

I'm trying to relax but I get nervous, couple of evidence they ask we already attached when filling my I-751 and sent that package! And I don't drive so my husband can't put my name in car insurance so worried. If anyone of you have and experience please advice me thanks

Filed: Country:
Timeline

first off car insurance is not important since it is not a joint asset. being on the title of the car is important and there is no requirement to have a license for that. if they ask for it again send it again but with more supporting information.

Timeline

But our car still not paid off yet we just got that last year of July, so I have no idea how does it work to be part as a title. Sorry I was just confused a little, by the way do you think it won't affect if we send the requirements by this month or we need to wait the month they gave us?

Timeline

I submitted this stuff: a copy of my 2yr green card front in back. 

2. Copy of my state I'd and my husband license maybe it's not right I include this stuff

3.joint statement from 2014 to 2015

4. Joint tax statements, copy of life insurance inrolment form, dental and pictures with family husband and 1 affidavit from out friend who knows me since I come here in the US. I already felt I get RFE but just don't expect I just got this week for almost a year I been waiting, so I'm worried 

1 hour ago, honeypie84 said:

I submitted this stuff: a copy of my 2yr green card front in back. 

2. Copy of my state I'd and my husband license maybe it's not right I include this stuff

3.joint statement from 2014 to 2015

4. Joint tax statements, copy of life insurance inrolment form, dental and pictures with family husband and 1 affidavit from out friend who knows me since I come here in the US. I already felt I get RFE but just don't expect I just got this week for almost a year I been waiting, so I'm worried 

Your evidence does seem a little thin.

- Can you get more affidavits?

- Did you supply tax transcripts from the IRS?

- Do you have a joint loan on your car which you can show evidence of?

- I'm not sure what you mean by "dental"?

- Are you on your husbands health insurance? If so supply evidence of that.

- Are you renting or have a mortgage? If so provide evidence that you're both on the lease/mortgage.

- Any joint credit cards?

- Anything else which you can provide to show joint life?

Edited by shark101au

5 hours ago, f f said:

first off car insurance is not important since it is not a joint asset. being on the title of the car is important and there is no requirement to have a license for that. if they ask for it again send it again but with more supporting information.

I couldn't add my name into the title of car, I was told by DMV in Georgia that A driver's license is required.

Removal of Conditions I-751

29 December 2017 - ROC Filing Opening Date (Expiry 29 Mar 2018)

29 December 2017 - I-751 Priority Mail shipped to VSC

2 January 2018 - Package delivered

8 January 2018 - Check cashed in

11 January 2018 - NOA received (DATE of NOA: 3 JAN 2018)

22 January 2018 - Biometrics Appointment letter received

30 January 2018 - Biometrics Appointment

11 August 2018 - 18 Months extension received (Exp on Sept 2019)

8 April 2019 - I751 Approved

12 April 2019 - NOA and greencard received

Help us all by updating your Timeline and Profile!:D

1. Click on your blue nickname on top right corner, there will be a dropdown menu> My Timeline > Edit/Add My Entry.

2. Click on your blue nickname at top right corner, dropdown menu > Account Settings > Profile > Edit Profile (Black button) > change your Filed for and Location.

3. If you would like to update your signature, click on your blue nickname on top right corner, dropdown menu> Account Settings > Left menu click on Signature.

IMPT: If you change address, DO NOT FORGET TO fill up AR-11 Online,for your USC Spouse, fill up I-865! 

Timeline

Hello shark101au thanks for the reply, and yes we filed transcripts from IRS we attached that papers on my package. First I moved here we rent a house but last year December my husband got approved for mortgage and yes we can send that evidence because my name was there now.! But our car I'm not sure if my husband can add my name on the title because we suppose to apply both of our names on loan car but I don't have any credit score before so I don't get approved I don't know how it works since I can't get a drivers license! And my and my husband didn't have any credit cards he don't have any credit cards since we are married because we thought as long as you are leaving together that would be enough,  

Wills and medical power of attorney are good things to include. Legal zoom can help with these. 

Service Center : California Service Center on 2014-03-17Consulate : London, United KingdomI-129F Sent : 2014-03-10I-129F NOA1 : 2014-03-14I-129F NOA2 : 2014-04-07NVC Received :4/21/2014NVC Left :4/23/2014Consulate Received :2014-04-29Packet 3 Received :2014-05-01Packet 3 Sent :2014-05-01Medical Complete: 2014-05-07Packet 4 Received :2014-5-31Interview Date :2014-06-06Visa Issued: 2014-06-10Visa Package Received: 2014-06-13Arrival at POE Seattle: 2014-6-13

Married 07/07/2014

AOS Timeline
AOS package mailed 08/08/2014 (Chicago Lockbox)
NOA date 8/13/2014
Biometrics done 09/14/2014
INTERVIEW DATE!!!! 10/31/2014
Approval e-mail 10/31/2014
Card production e-mail 12/27/2011
GREEN CARD ARRIVED 11/08/201

Employment Authorization Document
CIS Office : Chicago National Office
Filing Method : Mail
Filing Instance : First
Date Filed : 2014-08-04
NOA Date : 2014-08-13
RFE(s) :
Bio. Appt. : 2014-09-04
Approved Date : 2014-09-25
Date Card Received : 2014-10-03

ADVANCED Parole
CIS Office : Chicago National Office
Filing Method : Mail
Filing Instance :First
Date Filed : 2014-08-04
NOA Date : 2014-08-13
RFE(s) :
Date Received : 2014-10-03

ROC Timeline
ROC package mailed to CSC 10/13/2016
NOA1 date 10/17/2016
Biometrics date 12/8/2016

Interview: None
Card production ordered: 03/27/2018
10-YEAR GREEN CARD ARRIVED

2 hours ago, honeypie84 said:

Hello shark101au thanks for the reply, and yes we filed transcripts from IRS we attached that papers on my package. First I moved here we rent a house but last year December my husband got approved for mortgage and yes we can send that evidence because my name was there now.! But our car I'm not sure if my husband can add my name on the title because we suppose to apply both of our names on loan car but I don't have any credit score before so I don't get approved I don't know how it works since I can't get a drivers license! And my and my husband didn't have any credit cards he don't have any credit cards since we are married because we thought as long as you are leaving together that would be enough,  

how about renter's insurance? Did he include you in it? Phone bills? Any membership cards?

Removal of Conditions I-751

29 December 2017 - ROC Filing Opening Date (Expiry 29 Mar 2018)

29 December 2017 - I-751 Priority Mail shipped to VSC

2 January 2018 - Package delivered

8 January 2018 - Check cashed in

11 January 2018 - NOA received (DATE of NOA: 3 JAN 2018)

22 January 2018 - Biometrics Appointment letter received

30 January 2018 - Biometrics Appointment

11 August 2018 - 18 Months extension received (Exp on Sept 2019)

8 April 2019 - I751 Approved

12 April 2019 - NOA and greencard received

Help us all by updating your Timeline and Profile!:D

1. Click on your blue nickname on top right corner, there will be a dropdown menu> My Timeline > Edit/Add My Entry.

2. Click on your blue nickname at top right corner, dropdown menu > Account Settings > Profile > Edit Profile (Black button) > change your Filed for and Location.

3. If you would like to update your signature, click on your blue nickname on top right corner, dropdown menu> Account Settings > Left menu click on Signature.

IMPT: If you change address, DO NOT FORGET TO fill up AR-11 Online,for your USC Spouse, fill up I-865! 

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: South Korea
Timeline

For my RFE, I sent all the bank statements of our 2 joint checking accounts from 2015 until 2017 April.

BoA couldn't find any 2014 records so I wrote a letter explaining to USCIS why 2014 wasn't included.

Also, 2017 tax return copies for the year of 2017 because we filed that after the I751 application was sent.

2 Affidavits from Mom and a friend of ours. APT lease agreement for our new apartment that we moved a few months ago.

Scanned copy of credit card (showing both of our names) because BoA of course doesn't show both of our names on credit card statements.

We also bought a car this year but it is under my husband's name and I cannot be added to the loan.

I'm April filer and sent out my package on 4/19. Still waiting.

Good luck to you.

06.27.2007 - Came to United States as F-1

12.23.2012 - Met my husband, best Christmas gift ever.

06.26.2013 - DOMA struck down

09.28.2013 - Married in San Francisco, CA

11.01.2013 - Sent in our applications (I-130, I-485, I-765)

11.04.2013 - Delivery confirmed via USPS tracking.

11.08.2013 - Email / Text receipt notification (NOA1 sent)

11.08.2013 - Checks cashed

11.14.2013 - NOA1 mail received (I-130, I-485, I-765)

11.18.2013 - Biometrics appointment letter received (Appt Date : Dec 10th, 3pm)

11.26.2013 - RFE mail sent notice (through email and text)

11.30.2013 - RFE received (regarding I-864, current income and tax returns)

12.05.2013 - RFE response sent

12.09.2013 - RFE response review

12.18.2013 - I-485 Status changed to "Testing & Interview"

01.06.2014 - EAD approved

01.13.2014 - EAD received

06.13.2014 - Green card received.

-----------------------------------------------

I-751 Timeline

04.09.2016 - I-751 submitted to Vermont Service Center

04.11.2016 - I-751 received (USPS Tracking)

05.26.2016 - Fingerprint done.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

one off topic post removed along with 1 quoting.
confine posts to advising the op, or do not post.

charles
vj moderation

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

What if I couldn't provide all the USCIS asked for more evidence what would happened to my ROC application? Because my husband couldn't add me to his health insurance because it is too much expensive and I told him maybe he could add me on his 401k retirement at work but I'm not sure yet. This is so frustrating but I'm still hoping and pray to god(finger crossed)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

I have received the RFE - request for additional evidence as well from VSC after a year - annoying thing is that the most of the evidence they have asked for I had already provided but apparently it was not sufficient! not sure how long will this take now. they have given a deadline up to 4th Aug-17.

Some of the information they have asked for is not making any sense to me- I would appreciate if someone can help me understand:

- Children as a result of marriage- we don't have any children for now, does it mean we have a weaker case?? apparently thats on of the things they have asked for.

- Evidence that you have resided together either mortgage or lease- we have been living at father in law place so have none- what should I provide?

- Evidence that you and your spouse have made estate. health and financial arrangements with each other:

a will, a trust or durable power of attorney affirmed by atleast 2 people. not sure what am I suppose to provide? do I need to get a will drawn up now?

- Affadivt from 3rd parties- we had provided 3 of these before- does it mean they didnt accept them? do we now need to ask different people? can family members provide that? 

the letter states that they may wave interview requirement if sufficient evidence is not provided. does it mean that the interview is highly likely? not that It bothers me but I have travel plans and may not be around so it's causing lot of headache/stress.

your commments/suggestions will b greatly appreciated. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.