JosephRose

Cool app that Imprint date and time on photos

1 post in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello everyone. I don't know if this topic is already somewhere in the forums and I don't know if it's right to put it this section. So if you happen to know where I should put this, you can just move this topic for me. Anyway, I was browsing around in the web the other about photo date and time stamp thing till it leads me to google play and found this cool free photo app called APD TimeStampThe program is designed to display the date (file date or EXIF date) on the image. Will be useful for devices that can't print date on photos. Also the program can place EXIF data on photo, such as make, model, GPS coordinates. Having the Internet connection will allow you to print the address of the place where the photo was taken (determined by the GPS coordinates).

I am not sharing this to advertise, I am definitely not advertising. I am just sharing this info (my joy after using the app) on the thought that a lot of you might need this kind of app, a lot of you been wondering around for sure how to put date stamp on your photos. Although I know that date and time stamped photos are not mandatory, but I thought it would be so much better if you could actually submit photos with dates printed on them, right? Anyway, up to you guys..

Below are some screenshots.. I used my old photo taken on 2012 by Nikon Digital camera. Just wanna show that I am really using this app. 5902e70edbd49_Screenshot(709)jpg.jpg.414a31d3ad28ca9c3080c641a795b924.jpg

Downloaded photos from the web is sure won't give you an accurate date of when the photo was taken but the date you downloaded that photo. So it is best to copy the photos from usb or an sd card.

59057f29ecc8c_Screenshot(712)1.jpg.2a8df25278a7c0cd776a59628642fa83.jpg

And that is what the app looks like when you opened it. I like this app a lot. For me it's very simple but it does what I am looking for. It works well with my MyPhone85 DTV, so I'm pretty sure it will work on your phone too. But just so you know, this app is unrated yet, there are ads but it didn't bother me at all.. It works just fine. It's all up to you guys. ;-)

59056aba7a2ed_Screenshot(713)JPG.jpg.bdb7158c716220d19572a40985186a99.jpg

Thank you everyone for viewing this topic. You can choose to either tell me what you think or be silent. Just glad to share this info.. Goodluck guys for this frustrating journey we are in. May we all succeed at the end and everything will go well as what each of us here planned. :-)

03/30/17: I-129F sent USCIS Dallas Lockbox

04/03/17: Delivered to USCIS

04/06/17: NOA1 date, assigned to CSC

04/07/17: Received a text from USCIS

04/12/17: Received our NOA1 hardcopy via mail.

11/21/17: NOA2 Date and email received
01/11/18: NVC Received I-129F 
xx/xx/18: Case Status Ready

xx/xx/18: Embassy Received. 
xx/xx/18: Received NVC letter hard copy from NVC
xx/xx/18: Medical

xx/xx/18: Interview 
xx/xx/18: APPROVED!
xx/xx/18: Visa in Hand =)

xx/xx/18: CFO
xx/xx/18: Bound to my Fiance's Arms

xx/xx/18: Marriage Day

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.