1,252 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Hey everyone! Sent our I- 130 April 10th, but even though my timeline keeps saying TCS (and not letting me remove that) I have not yet received an NOA1. I found out today though that my check has been cashed,  so that's good news!  

Good luck to all and I hope this process goes quickly for everyone :D

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
2 hours ago, Googoozum said:

Hey everyone! Sent our I- 130 April 10th, but even though my timeline keeps saying TCS (and not letting me remove that) I have not yet received an NOA1. I found out today though that my check has been cashed,  so that's good news!  

hmmm.. we sent our package on the 7th, and it was delivered by the 10th.. and didn't hear from them so far... wonder why other people getting NOA1 or their check cashed except us.. :/

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

I am not sure why some seem to process faster than others.  I sent mine to the express mail Phoenix lockbox. As far as an NOA1 I've seen people get them on average between 7- 15 days after they sent it to the lockbox.  Trust me though I'm watching my email like a hawk!  Haha 😁

Edited by Googoozum

Timeline
18 minutes ago, Googoozum said:

I am not sure why some seem to process faster than others.  I sent mine to the express mail Phoenix lockbox. As far as an NOA1 I've seen people get them on average between 7- 15 days after they sent it to the lockbox.  Trust me though I'm watching my email like a hawk!  Haha emoji unicode: 1f601

hahahaa i bet you are... me too :D

First proper post, I hope I'm in the right place. Mailed our I-130 on April 7th, received text six days later, and got NOA1 today (April 17th). Receipt date is April 10th. Chicago lockbox, assigned to TSC. I'm really new to interpreting all this and trying SO HARD to figure out the trends and timelines. 

Nice to meet you all :)

03/17/2017: Married

04/07/2017: Sent I-130 to Chicago lockbox

04/13/2017: Received confirmation text

04/17/2017: Received hardcopy NOA1 (TSC)

On 4/16/2017 at 4:38 PM, Googoozum said:

My TL also autopopulated TSC and wouldn't let me remove it. But when I got NOA1 it was TSC so maybe it's just psychic? :D

03/17/2017: Married

04/07/2017: Sent I-130 to Chicago lockbox

04/13/2017: Received confirmation text

04/17/2017: Received hardcopy NOA1 (TSC)

Timeline
48 minutes ago, Inabars said:
we still haven't heard anything emoji unicode: 1f615emoji unicode: 1f615emoji unicode: 1f615emoji unicode: 1f615

Congratulations to you all, you're officially on the way! emoji unicode: 1f600emoji unicode: 1f600emoji unicode: 1f600emoji unicode: 1f600

you will hear from them very soon :)

2 hours ago, Pink_Waters said:

Got our NOA1 electronic notice today, Potomac service center :)

I hope it is fast :)

:jest: Awesome, I think PSC is way faster than other service centers

1 hour ago, Inabars said:

How do we best track the service centre we've been sent to? 

First you will receive a receipt that your case was received, the date, and a number so you can check the status of your case. Then  you will get a notification that they've accepted your case and where is going to be routed to be processed.

2 hours ago, ASMS said:

First you will receive a receipt that your case was received, the date, and a number so you can check the status of your case. Then  you will get a notification that they've accepted your case and where is going to be routed to be processed.

Hi @ASMS thank you, I should have been clearer, my apologies. What I meant was, once you know your Service Centre as per NOA1, how do you track how fast/slow they're processing cases at that particular centre? I've heard USCIS publishes statistics but they aren't always accurate. So just wondering... 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.