1,252 posts in this topic

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Inabars said:

Hi all

We filed our I-130 on 10th April 2017 to the Chicago lock box. We haven't heard anything back from them yet. 

Good luck to us all emoji unicode: 1f60a

Ina

Same boat here, same filing date, same lockbox. Don't know what is up with that.

edit: actually we sent the package on the 7th of April, and it was delivered on the 10th.

Edited by Pink_Waters

Just now, Pink_Waters said:

Same boat here, same filing date, same lockbox. Don't know what is up with that.

Guys, don't panic, is still soon for both of you.

Our case reached USCIS on April 3rd, and 10 days after we received our first noticed and case routed to Nebraska service center.

2 minutes ago, Pink_Waters said:

edit: actually we sent the package on the 7th of April, and it was delivered on the 10th.

..... And so begins our long waiting game. Lets all support each other because heaven knows we're going to need it 😀😀😀

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
Just now, Inabars said:

..... And so begins our long waiting game. Lets all support each other because heaven knows we're going to need it emoji unicode: 1f600emoji unicode: 1f600emoji unicode: 1f600

hahahah, true :D

1 minute ago, ASMS said:

Guys, don't panic, is still soon for both of you.

Our case reached USCIS on April 3rd, and 10 days after we received our first noticed and case routed to Nebraska service center.

My God the waiting is already getting to me. My husband who is in the States has already given me his version of 'don't call us, we'll call you' because I ask daily.... Anything? Anything? Please tell me there's something 😂

4 minutes ago, Inabars said:

My God the waiting is already getting to me. My husband who is in the States has already given me his version of 'don't call us, we'll call you' because I ask daily.... Anything? Anything? Please tell me there's something 😂

My husband decided it was better for me to have his e-mails accounts because of how annoying I was. 😊

"could you please check your inbox again? 😄"

Edited by ASMS

1 minute ago, ASMS said:

My husband decided it was better for me to have his e-mails accounts because of how annoying I was. 😊

Funnily He said the same thing to me in the end today... Here's the password, refresh to your little heart's content but for heaven's sake, QUIT asking me 😁

6 minutes ago, Inabars said:

Funnily He said the same thing to me in the end today... Here's the password, refresh to your little heart's content but for heaven's sake, QUIT asking me 😁

haha they are so lovely :wub:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

HI guys 

We got married jan 11th 2017 and we submitted my AOS EAD and two other forms along with the necessary document's.  They were all sent to the Chicago lockbox on April 1st 2017 but till date I've not gotten any acknowledgement of them receiving it. I know this is an early stage of worrying but please is there anyone with any type of experience on this.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.