52 minutes ago, zaiddiaz said:

Hello! Checking in!

scan date: 01/04

cc: 03/16

interview date assigned: 03/30

P4 letter recieved: 03/31

interview date: 05/02

Embassy of Manila, Philippines

Congratulations and good luck on upcoming interview, please update us regarding the interview, i will also be having my interview there.. 

39 minutes ago, Lule said:

Hi does anybody know if nvc is done with the April applicants?? And congrats to every one that got cc and interview date😃

As far as i know, yes, they are now scheduling for the month of May :)

hoping all of us will get an interview dates the soonest :) 

good luck everyone

ROC

March 3, 2019    90 days window open

March 12, 2019. Package sent via USPS Priority Mail

March 15, 2019  12:08PM Delivered as per USPS Tracking / USCIS website too

March 21, 2019  Text message from USCIS - MSC****

March 21, 2019  cashed check

March 25, 2019 received NOA I-797,  extension letter, notice date 03/20/2019

April 5, 2019 received biometrics schedule 

April 19, 2019 biometric schedule

June 5, 2019 Case is ready to be scheduled for an Interview

Sept 29, 2020 received letter of appointment for interview]

Oct 7, 2020 interview - approved (uscis tracker saya new card is being produced)

Oct 8 , 2020 - uscis updated to Case Completed

Oct 12, 2020 - received hardcopy - NOA case completed
Oct 13 2020 - card was mailed to me expected delivery Oct 19

Oct 16, 2020 - received 10yr Expiration - GC 

N-400 Honolulu Office

April 04, 2021 - filed online paid using CC

April 05, 2021 - online says notice was emailed, biometric reuse 

April 12, 2021 - received the hard copy of notice and biometric reuse

May 21, 2021 - online update, interview scheduled

June 28, 2021 - interview and ceremony Approved

1 hour ago, R and KJ said:

Congratulations and good luck on upcoming interview, please update us regarding the interview, i will also be having my interview there.. 

As far as i know, yes, they are now scheduling for the month of May :)

hoping all of us will get an interview dates the soonest :) 

good luck everyone

What about if they sent u a check list and u sent it to them but I was only a piece of paper and they have been reviewing it for 3 days but my papers were April papers...I'm lost on how they review things 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hello!

Finally got our CC today 3/31/17. Praying for an interview date soon. Have seen quite a few May interviews scheduled now hopefully we will be among them. Good luck to everyone!! 😁

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
7 hours ago, Diana94 said:

So my husbands interview is on may 8, and this is a part of the interview letter. I don't understand. We already sent that form in to the nvc. Why do we have to send it again. Do we have to send the one for the petioner or the sponser? My brother n law sponsored for us because I don't work so I don't have income.  

** The appropriate Form I-864 Affidavit of Support for each financial sponsor along with a photocopy of

the sponsor’s IRS transcript or most recent U.S. federal income tax return and any relevant W-2s. 

If so that means we're going to have to redo the form considering we have already sent it over to them without making a photocopy of it. Any help ? 

Remember these are standard template interview letters. Check your embassies website to see what you  need. Everything sent to NVC should not have to be repeated. Also check with others from your embassy who already had interview to see if it was needed.

However everyone should have copies of their AOS package and IV package.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
5 hours ago, nwaoma said:

Still waiting. 

Hopefully it will be next week

Interview in Nigeria. 

Cc Feb 24

You need to update your profile you still have K1. I have added you to the spreadsheet.

Please everyone fill out the form if you aren't on the spreadsheet or need an update. Thank you

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

In regards to the medical will I get another email from Nvc or the embassy in regards to that? Or I should call the doctor authorized by the embassy and they will email me the information in regards to to the medical? 

Timeline
1 hour ago, scontreras637 said:

Hello!

Finally got our CC today 3/31/17. Praying for an interview date soon. Have seen quite a few May interviews scheduled now hopefully we will be among them. Good luck to everyone!! 😁

I got CC 3/1 and was scheduled for an interview by 3/11. Interview is on April 27th. It seems that a lot of people from Mexico have about 40ish days between notice of interview and the actual interview. Don't get discouraged if you don't get notice of an interview immediately, Juarez is a very high traffic embassy. 

Timeline
27 minutes ago, kcrb said:

I got CC 3/1 and was scheduled for an interview by 3/11. Interview is on April 27th. It seems that a lot of people from Mexico have about 40ish days between notice of interview and the actual interview. Don't get discouraged if you don't get notice of an interview immediately, Juarez is a very high traffic embassy. 

I'm just happy we finally got a completed case. And hope to soon get our final date. 

3 hours ago, Lule said:

What about if they sent u a check list and u sent it to them but I was only a piece of paper and they have been reviewing it for 3 days but my papers were April papers...I'm lost on how they review things 

sad to say, the said after sending just 1 piece of paper, some are told to wait another 11 weeks (after the second scan date - date they scanned the checklist document) it may be less than that but HOPEFULLY not. hoping for your CC the soonest

ROC

Oct 7, 2020 interview - approved (uscis tracker saya new card is being produced)

N-400 Honolulu Office

2 hours ago, Annmar said:

In regards to the medical will I get another email from Nvc or the embassy in regards to that? Or I should call the doctor authorized by the embassy and they will email me the information in regards to to the medical? 

after giving you your interview date, they will send you an email, then you may register to their Authorized Hospital or Clinic :)

Source:

https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/interview/prepare/appointment.html

My interview hasn't been scheduled yet, but I want to get started on my medical exam. Where should I go to get an exam?

You will receive instructions concerning interview preparation in the appointment letter that you will receive from the NVC. You should not have your exam until your interview has been scheduled. For further information about how to arrange for your medical examination click Medical Examination. IMPORTANT NOTE:  Medical examination results are valid for six months in normal circumstances. But if you have certain medical conditions your examination results could expire in as little as 3 months. In any case you should not have your medical examination until the NVC notifies you of your interview appointment date. You may be denied entry to the United States if your medical examination results expire before your arrival.

"

Edited by R and KJ

ROC

N-400 Honolulu Office

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline
11 hours ago, Diana94 said:

So my husbands interview is on may 8, and this is a part of the interview letter. I don't understand. We already sent that form in to the nvc. Why do we have to send it again. Do we have to send the one for the petioner or the sponser? My brother n law sponsored for us because I don't work so I don't have income.  

** The appropriate Form I-864 Affidavit of Support for each financial sponsor along with a photocopy of

the sponsor’s IRS transcript or most recent U.S. federal income tax return and any relevant W-2s. 

If so that means we're going to have to redo the form considering we have already sent it over to them without making a photocopy of it. Any help ? 

https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/interview/prepare.html

the website provide good info, find the PDF of ur embassy

for my case, I brought all the document I sent to NVC (AOS and IV document)

and some of update document, such as 2016 W2, police certificate....etc.

I think they focus on more about civil document, cos u have to bring original document to interview

also, if there is any update about AOS document, is better to bring it

Edited by parsha

N-400 Timeline

2022/03/01: 90 days filing window open

2022/03/20: Filed N-400 online

2022/03/21: Case received, no biometrics required

2022/03/21: Online status change to Case is being Actively Reviewed by USCIS

2022/08/15: Interview was scheduled

2022/09/20: Interview Date

2022/09/20: Citizenship Approved

4 hours ago, scontreras637 said:

Hello!

What is you scan date ?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
12 hours ago, Diana94 said:

Diana94, I am assuming that NVC has your and/or your sponsor's 2013, 2014 and 2015 income tax information.  What they are asking for is the 2016 tax information, as your interview takes place AFTER 2016 taxes are due.  They want you to fill out a new I-864 with 2014, 2015 and 2016 information.  If you/your sponsor does not have a 2016 transcript, then you must bring a full copy of you/your sponsor's 2016 tax return and all documents that prove the income of you/your sponsor (W-2, 1099s, etc.).

It's one of the hazards of interviewing just after the Tax Deadline of April 15th.

PLEASE NOTE:  Not all embassies ask for this updated tax information.  Follow the instructions in your letter!!!  If they don't ask for it, and your interview is after April 15th, have the information with you, but do not volunteer it unless they specifically ask for it.

Sukie in NY

Edited by Sukie
More info.
Spoiler

Spoiler

Our Prior Journey

N-400 Naturalization

18-Feb-2018 - submitted N-400 online, credit card charged

18-Feb-2018 - NOA1

12-Mar-2018 - Biometrics 

18-June-2018 - Notice of interview received

26-July-2018 - Interview  - APPROVED!!!

26-July-2018 - Oath Ceremony Scheduled

17-Aug-2018 - Oath Ceremony

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.