Scajer25

Texas Service Center 2017 I130 IR1/CR1 Visa

1,824 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Crispyxx said:

Tried the same today...PD date june1st and got the same response about it. I'm wondering if we might still get a mail about it tho

I don't think so because it said inquiry may not be created so I don't think we will get anything...

will try it tomorrow again

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
1 minute ago, kareng5 said:

I don't think so because it said inquiry may not be created so I don't think we will get anything...

will try it tomorrow again

Ugh... Let us know if the response changes please :):):)

28 minutes ago, Crispyxx said:

Ugh... Let us know if the response changes please :):):)

If this information helps you... my PD was June 22, I tried to send an inquiry and I received the response "inquiry may not be created this time" bla bla bla ... I called until I was able to talk with a helpful tier  2 And I told him, I 130 cases around my case have been approved,the case before and after mine have been updated since December 13 , (so they should have been approved since November 13 at least) so of course I think my petition is not in normal processing time so I asked him if he was able to send an inquiry for me, and he told me he was  able to unblock the system to allow me to send to inquiry because he saw all of the cases around mine were already approved , so he told me: try to do the service request now, and that time I could send the inquiry with no problem, so I think if you PD is after February 22, you only can make the inquiry if you call first because of the system, or if you filled the immigration congressional inquiry form of your congressman or representstives , they are allow to send an inquiry no matter the PD you have.  

I sent the inquiry on January 2nd I got A response on January 6th that said my case was under additional review, that I should hear a decision in 60 days, but I called to ask what kind of addiontal review,  when I called tier 2 they told me my case was under review since November  2017, and we were approved  in January 10th but we got the letter yesterday, and the system is not updated yet. My advice is if you want to inquiry, look for help of your representatives in the webpages you can find the steps and the form for making the immigration inquiry . 

Edited by MMEE

13 minutes ago, TexasGC2017 said:

April 10 2017 first NOA, still awaiting response :(

Any suggestions what should i be doing as im seeing people getting approval for May & June 2017 filers

Hi, if you tell me your receipt number I can check if people around your PD have already been approved.  (Using the app)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
14 minutes ago, patienceiskey said:

Hi, if you tell me your receipt number I can check if people around your PD have already been approved.  (Using the app)

What app do you use? Thanks.

39 minutes ago, lechau said:

which app u using?

I use one on the iPhone called Case Tracker for USCIS.  I found out about it through the K1 forums, they are running scans every day to find out exactly which PD USCIS is working on. 

If you have a PD from around July can you kindly provide your receipt number?  I want to know if Texas has started approving cases from July. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
22 minutes ago, patienceiskey said:

I use one on the iPhone called Case Tracker for USCIS.  I found out about it through the K1 forums, they are running scans every day to find out exactly which PD USCIS is working on. 

If you have a PD from around July can you kindly provide your receipt number?  I want to know if Texas has started approving cases from July. 

I'm july 14 no cases around me aproved

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
2 hours ago, kareng5 said:

I'm july 14 no cases around me aproved

i see 2 july and 2 august filers approved.

CR1

Texas Service Center

NOA1: 7/17/17

RFE: 3/5/18

RFE SENT: 5/3/18

RFE RECEIVED: 5/9/18

Approved: 5/25/18

Sent to NVC : 6/13/18

NVC received: 6/21/18

Case number: 7/19/2018

Pay AOS & IV fees: 7/19/18

CEAC shut down on 7/19/18 until 7/31/18

Ds-260 submitted 8/1/18

Civil and AOS package uploaded: 8/3/18

Case complete: 8/6/18

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
5 hours ago, patienceiskey said:

my pd may 22

On 1/12/2018 at 4:42 PM, eoughphily said:

We got our approval letter in the mail today!!!!   The bad news is I got laid off from my main full time job yesterday :(  I have a part time second job, so i'm having to pickup extra hours there.  I don't know what i'm gonna do at the NVC stage when I have to provide proof of income to meet the minimum requirements.  Will they ask for pay stubs or can I just get away with my tax records?

PD: 5/30

NOA2: 1/05

TSC

US citizen

Order your IRS tax transcript for 2016 now and submit that with your 1-864 then file 2017 as soon as possible. This will keep the ball rolling. And hopefully you will be able to gain new income before the interview at the embassy. Stay ahead of the process..... Best of luck!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.