Scajer25

Texas Service Center 2017 I130 IR1/CR1 Visa

1,824 posts in this topic

I find it troubling and horribly frustrating how processing times are increasing fast... This is so odd :-/

We are 70 days in the process as of today, and it seems that, worst case scenario, we could not get approved until mid-July (Oh the frustration).

As I was telling my husband, it's truly tough not being able to frame a more accurate date for the big move... and also getting organized with work here and the timing job hunting there. 

I can't agree more... Trying to secure a job while not knowing the time line is frustrating. I've kept changing the plan because of the wait...

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Scajer25 said:

Hello everyone!

We are at 112 days and counting. Hopefully it will be soon. Fingers crossed. Good luck to everyone!:rolleyes:

Hello! Am at 85 days and ive been following cases from early December 2016 to late Feb 2017 on tracker app, there are some updates from 5-20 Dec as of 13 May but still rather slow and a lot of Dec cases still intact.

Hope it will soon move on to Jan cases actively!! 

So i found some cases i have followed with scan date December having progress, either more information is required or sent to DOS.

I wonder what is the difference for "Request for Additional Evidence was mailed" / "Request for Initial Evidence was mailed" ?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Suriname
Timeline
2 hours ago, kat2017 said:

seeing the "processing times" section say January 17 made my heart skip a beat lol. Im Jan 9 Priority date and dying to hear some good news.. 

Is iT accurate ?

17 minutes ago, Chinegwa25 said:

Is iT accurate ?

I wonder the same thing ... also if those case were expedite? just wondering :huh:

I-130 for my step daughter

4/6 - I-130 sent USPS

4/7- I-130 received at Chicago Lockbox

4/12 - Money order cashed

4/13 - Notice of acceptance (Text/ email) - Case assigned to TEXAS

4/18 - Notice of acceptance (regular mail USPS)

10/4- RFE - for intial evidence notice online

10/19/2017 RFE notice received

10/20/17 - RFE response sent

10/21/2017 - RFE delivered to USCIS address

10/23/2017 - USCIS system updated " Response to USCIS request for evidence was received

1/22/2018 - Approved (Tier2 informed me by phone)

2/8/2018 - Case Sent to NVC

2/21/2018 - NVC received case 

3/30/2018 - Case & Invoice number over the phone

3/30/2018 - DS-261 completed

4/2/2018 - Welcome letter by email

4/3/2018 -  Paid $120 & $325

4/10/2018 - Sent IV & AOS documents

4/11/2018 -  Post office delivered documents to NVC

4/11/2018 - Completed DS260

4/23/2018 -  Case Completed

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
3 hours ago, kat2017 said:

seeing the "processing times" section say January 17 made my heart skip a beat lol. Im Jan 9 Priority date and dying to hear some good news.. 

I think they just started January so should hear something following week. January 17 is not accurate though. 

11 hours ago, uali4572 said:

I think they just started January so should hear something following week. January 17 is not accurate though. 

Am looking at the tracked cases on the app they have active movement in mid-December past few days but not January. (Am following around 100 cases each)  Hopefully moving on  to Jan soon.

There is something that bugging me so bad now, is should i provide additional / change information at this point (after 3 months of waiting) will it reset the case?

But I'm not even sure if i should change that information...:

I am from Hong Kong, holds HK passport that is different from the China one, but since it's a manual form i put China as country because technically Hong Kong is not a country and i didnt know what the options are. 

Recently reading other threads i find out China is regarded as high fraud country and having China as Country of Birth on my NOA1 just doesnt seem right - I was born when Hong Kong was part of UK...

What should i do? Should i call and find out?

On 5/15/2017 at 5:50 PM, Nattie_Bry said:

Hello! Am at 85 days and ive been following cases from early December 2016 to late Feb 2017 on tracker app, there are some updates from 5-20 Dec as of 13 May but still rather slow and a lot of Dec cases still intact.

Hope it will soon move on to Jan cases actively!! 

Which tracker app are you using?

2 minutes ago, Sharif Shakhshir said:

Which tracker app are you using?

Just Case Tracker on iOS by Stephen Aldous, and the search function allow you to search up to 200 cases from any case number on.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 3/28/2017 at 2:00 PM, Scajer25 said:

Hey everyone.  How is everyone's wait time going?

Filed I130: 1/17/2017

NOA1: 1/26/2017

I know we haven't waited long but this is killing me. Anyone having any good luck with TSC?

Hello everyone! 

Filed I-130-1/3/17

NOA1: 1/9/17

Service center: TSC 

Waiting on pins and needles for our NOA2!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.