Scajer25

Texas Service Center 2017 I130 IR1/CR1 Visa

1,824 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline

I find it troubling and horribly frustrating how processing times are increasing fast... This is so odd :-/

We are 70 days in the process as of today, and it seems that, worst case scenario, we could not get approved until mid-July (Oh the frustration).

As I was telling my husband, it's truly tough not being able to frame a more accurate date for the big move... and also getting organized with work here and the timing job hunting there. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
4 hours ago, jmsand22 said:

@lazybones18

are you saying that you just got approved on wednesday and you sent your file sometime in November?

No ... i got that above information from this website in the statistic section

i am waiting on NOA2 ... i applied in february 2017

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belize
Timeline

I have already shared this with the January filer page but wanted to also let you know that our I-130 was approved on April 19 from the Texas Service Center.  My priority date was January 4.  I feel that more approvals from Texas are around the corner!  Good luck everyone! :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
5 hours ago, ECBZ said:

I have already shared this with the January filer page but wanted to also let you know that our I-130 was approved on April 19 from the Texas Service Center.  My priority date was January 4.  I feel that more approvals from Texas are around the corner!  Good luck everyone! :)

Congratulations!!!  Our Date is January 23 so hopefully they get to us soon. Good luck on the rest of your Journey!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belize
Timeline
3 hours ago, Scajer25 said:

Congratulations!!!  Our Date is January 23 so hopefully they get to us soon. Good luck on the rest of your Journey!!!

Thanks and good luck to you also.  Keep checking your mail.  My notice arrived via snail mail and my case on the USCIS site and the case tracker app have still not updated as approved.  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
6 hours ago, ECBZ said:

Thanks and good luck to you also.  Keep checking your mail.  My notice arrived via snail mail and my case on the USCIS site and the case tracker app have still not updated as approved.  

6 hours ago, ECBZ said:

Thanks, I'll be on the lookout for the letter. I'm crossing my fingers we get it soon!😜

No news yet...I'm so bummed out about waiting, our priority date is Jan 9 and at first I was so excited about being sent to Texas center because it seemed to be soo fast in comparison to the other locations  and then you see some lucky people getting NOA2 after just a couple of months lol ...:( but it seems like we are going to have to wait the same as everyone else :/ good luck to us all.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Cuba
Timeline
10 minutes ago, kat2017 said:

No news yet...I'm so bummed out about waiting, our priority date is Jan 9 and at first I was so excited about being sent to Texas center because it seemed to be soo fast in comparison to the other locations  and then you see some lucky people getting NOA2 after just a couple of months lol ...:( but it seems like we are going to have to wait the same as everyone else :/ good luck to us all.

My working theory (let's hope I'm right!) is that lots of people tried to get their applications in before the fee changed on Jan 1. So, once Dec is over, Jan and Feb should be faster. My PD is March 3rd, so I keep telling this to myself to feel better :)

CR-1 Visa

Service Center: Texas

Consulate: Cuba  Colombia. Thanks, Trump!

Marriage: 12/31/2016

I-130 Sent: 3/2/2017

I-130 NOA1: 3/8/2017

USCIS Approval Date: 8/29/17

NOA2 hardcopy received: 9/5/2017

NOA2 issued date: 8/26/2017

Notice from USCIS Sent to NVC: 9/11/2017

NVC Received: 9/21/2017

Case Number and Invoice Number Available: 9/22/2017

Welcome Letter: 9/27/17

Received Invoices for AOS and IV and Paid Both (No DS-261 as I have a lawyer): 9/27/2017 

DS-260 Unlocked: 9/29/2017

DS-260 Submitted: 10/5/17

IV & AOS Packages Mailed: 10/5/17

Packages Physically Arrived at NVC10/10/17

Scan Date: 10/11/17

Case Complete: 11/20/17

Case Complete Email: 11/28/17

Interview Date Received: 1/31/18

Interview: 3/27/18- Approved!

POE: 4/5/18, LAX

SSN Card Received: 4/16/18

2-Year Green Card Received: 4/21/18

ROC

Package Sent: 1/13/20

NOA1 (MSC): 1/16/20

Biometrics Notice: 1/31/20

Biometrics Appt: 2/12/20 (walked in early 2/6)

Interview Ready to Be Scheduled: 10/21/20

Interview Scheduled: 5/12/21

Interview Date: 6/17/21 - Approved!

New Card is Being Produced: 6/17/21

Card Was Mailed to You: 6/21/21

Case Was Approved: 6/22/21

Card Was Picked Up by USPS: 6/23/21

Card in Hand: 6/24/21

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.