Scajer25

Texas Service Center 2017 I130 IR1/CR1 Visa

1,824 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hey everyone.  How is everyone's wait time going?

Filed I130: 1/17/2017

NOA1: 1/26/2017

I know we haven't waited long but this is killing me. Anyone having any good luck with TSC?

Edited by Scajer25

Nothing yet :( hate this wait!!

Married: 23 Dec 2016

I130 sent: 9 Jan 2017

NAO1: 18 Jan 2017

RFE: Birth certificate: 12 July 2017

RFE sent: 26 July 2017

I-130 approved (NAO2): 5 Sep 2017

Sent to NVC: 29 Sep 2017

NVC received: 6 Oct 2017

Case no. received: 17 Oct 2017

Package sent: 27 Oct 2017

Scan date: 31 Oct 2017

Case complete: 7 Dec 217

Interview date scheduled: 14 Dec 2017

Interview date: 9 Jan 2018 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Hey all, I am seeing that For Texas Service Center, one of the case was approved with first week of December. Hope they now started to work on December and will move ahead soon.

I have seen in some other forums like January and December, they are talking about scanning multiple cases using some type of application to see the status.

If anyone here knows, can you please update us frequently  to know for Texas service center and remaining all service center that where they are upto ?

Thanks in advance,

Jagrut 

Filed: Country: Dominican Republic
Timeline

My PD date is 10/18.  My application was originally sent to Nebraska and earlier this month it was transferred to Texas. I am on the October filers forum and so far we are all still waiting be approved from any of the offices. On the September forum many are saying that they have been approved so hopefully things are speeding up.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
2 hours ago, lamafiosa69 said:

My PD date is 10/18.  My application was originally sent to Nebraska and earlier this month it was transferred to Texas. I am on the October filers forum and so far we are all still waiting be approved from any of the offices. On the September forum many are saying that they have been approved so hopefully things are speeding up.

Good luck to you. Hopefully you'll hear from them soon. 😀

10 hours ago, Nattie_Bry said:

Still too soon for anything to happen to 2017 filers i guess?

You never know. I've seen people with a later NOA1 than us get approved, so they don't always go in order.

6 hours ago, Shacues16 said:

You never know. I've seen people with a later NOA1 than us get approved, so they don't always go in order.

I'm sure there's some sort of formulas or conditions to different qualifications we do not know about, but i hope you will get approved soon coz they are processing Dec cases!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

guys ... based on my analysis from this forum, USCIS phone application and stats

August/September & October files from Nebraska were transferred to Texas ...

which means the processing time at the Texas service center is going to increase ..

i predict 120-150 days from the PD date ... maybe even 180 days

just my opinion :)

good luck to all

4 hours ago, Nattie_Bry said:

I'm sure there's some sort of formulas or conditions to different qualifications we do not know about, but i hope you will get approved soon coz they are processing Dec cases!

That's true, all we can do is sit tight and hope for the best.

Thanks, I hope so! Best of luck to you and your spouse!

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.