ruth14

CR1 REAFFIRMED

8 posts in this topic

Hi everyone.. I just want to share after being refused during my interview they sent back the petition to uscis. And after 7 months of waiting USCIS update us stating that the petition was reaffirmed. Now my question is does a reaffirmed petition can be expedited? TIA

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

There is no case to expedite the petition purely on it being re-affirmed (unless you have other reasons for expedite, such as the USC is about to be deployed on active duty), but you can certainly call the embassy and see if they have any cancelations to get a second interview quicker.

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

7 hours ago, ruth14 said:

Hi everyone.. I just want to share after being refused during my interview they sent back the petition to uscis. And after 7 months of waiting USCIS update us stating that the petition was reaffirmed. Now my question is does a reaffirmed petition can be expedited? TIA

You may want to tell us a little bit more, in particular why was you refused at your interview?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Malta
Timeline
6 minutes ago, ruth14 said:

expedited for medical reason

visit this link: https://www.uscis.gov/forms/expedite-criteria

some people call USCIS to expedite the process, but is better if you send the information. make sure to include a letter describing all the situation, be convincing. Also, include all the evidence of the medical condition you were describing.

I hope you can make it, good luck.

31 minutes ago, Amshep said:

visit this link: https://www.uscis.gov/forms/expedite-criteria

some people call USCIS to expedite the process, but is better if you send the information. make sure to include a letter describing all the situation, be convincing. Also, include all the evidence of the medical condition you were describing.

I hope you can make it, good luck.

thank you for that information.. I appreciate so much

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.