VisaJourney.com Logo
Gallery      Form Downloads      Example Forms      Processing Times      Embassy Info      Reviews: Embassy/USCIS & POE      Affiliates     Members

Latest VJ Member Visa Approvals - Congratulations!

blank avatarAmanda & Justin
K1 Visa
Canada
Emily & Friday
K1 Visa
Nigeria
blank avatarSamia & Zakuan
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Bangladesh
Claude & Amirah
K1 Visa
Singapore
blank avatarDanielle & Bill
K1 Visa
Canada
blank avatarAndrew & Jeanne
K1 Visa
Canada
blank avatarTyler & Nikki
K1 Visa
Australia
blank avatarEric & Dina
K1 Visa
Germany
blank avatarNina & Redwane
K1 Visa
Morocco
blank avatarTerry & Yumiko
K1 Visa
Japan

Visa Interviews Today: Good Luck!!

blank avatarSal & Patty
K1 Visa
Colombia
blank avatarJ & D
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
India
blank avatarJD & PhD
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
India
blank avatarMa & An
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
China
blank avatarAngel & Sujerdi
K1 Visa
Dominican Republic
Tabitha & Emmanuel
K1 Visa
Dominican Republic
Sarasusan & Hicham
K1 Visa
Morocco
blank avatarTLB & ATT
K1 Visa
Cameroon
Sindy & Rosa
K1 Visa
Dominican Republic
R & G
K1 Visa
Nepal
blank avatarJasmina & Ivor
K1 Visa
Serbia
John & Adena
K1 Visa
Philippines
Greg & Xiang
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
China
blank avatarAshtin & Joseph
K1 Visa
United Kingdom
blank avatarAnabel & Ariel
K1 Visa
Dominican Republic

• Please log in to reply

Advance Parole Cover Letter Sample

#1 Vox

Vox

• PipPipPip

• Group: Members

Posted 07 April 2007 - 12:09 PM

Hello,

Does anyone have a sample of cover letter to be submitted with I-131 application explaining “how you qualify for an advance parole document and what circumstances warrant issuance of advance parole. Include copies of any documents you wish considered.”.

Thanks!

#2 DavidEvgeniya

DavidEvgeniya

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 07 April 2007 - 12:29 PM

Hello,
here is the web site for the cover letter example I-131. If you go to the Example Forms page on this web site you will see it.
http://www.visajourn...-Form-I-131.pdf

The rest, of your questions I hope someone else can help you with
Good luck
David

Hello,

Does anyone have a sample of cover letter to be submitted with I-131 application explaining “how you qualify for an advance parole document and what circumstances warrant issuance of advance parole. Include copies of any documents you wish considered.”.

Thanks!

wow, we have already recieved our Biometrics appointments. It is only 2 1/2 weeks away.
It seems to be moving rather quickly.
This is great.

#3 Vox

Vox

• PipPipPip

• Group: Members

Posted 07 April 2007 - 01:37 PM

Thanks David!

What I need is the cover letter explaining how I qualify for an AP. I want to visit my family in Canada ASAP and go on vacation to Spain in August, I do not know “how exactly I qualify” for it.
I do not need the sample of form.

#4 chris4336

chris4336

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 April 2007 - 01:50 PM

Hey, I read another post awhile ago that you can put this:

"I am an applicant for adjustment of status on the basis of my entry as a K1 and my subsequent marriage to a US citizen."

I just put that an a sentence about my travel plans.

Christina
03/09/07 - POE at JFK - Temp EAD given
03/13/07 - Married

AOS

04/20/07 - Package arrived in Chicago
04/26/07 - NOA1 for AOS and AP
05/08/07 - AP touched
05/22/07 - Biometrics
05/23/07 - RFE email notification for 485
05/29/07 - RFE received by mail - Request for medical exam
06/01/07 - Contacted congressman regarding RFE
06/08/07 - Case resumed processing
10/01/07 - Email Notice of Transfer to CSC
10/04/07 - Pending at CSC
11/09/07 - Green Card Approved

#5 Singers

Singers

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 April 2007 - 02:27 PM

You can just put exactly what you told the forum. Even though AP has on ominous tone, it is rather harmless and easy to apply for. I want to go on vacation, visit my family while waiting for my Adjustment of Status to be approved based on my marriage to a USC. That's all you have to do.
Nothing I say is legal advice. I recommend you consult a qualified immigration attorney for any questions you may have.

Back to Top ↑

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.