TIGE

F2A AUGUST 2015 FILERS

157 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
2 minutes ago, yaya2004 said:

it could because it happen last year when chart b move chart a did't  

I'm very scared I do not want to get stuck after coming so close....I'm always praying for a miracle to happen....

1 minute ago, prastha said:

I'm very scared I do not want to get stuck after coming so close....I'm always praying for a miracle to happen....

yeah me too. lets hope it keep moving forward at least up to one month. my PD is july 28 2015 and hope i get my interview at the end of april.

On 3/13/2017 at 5:32 PM, prastha said:

I had a confusion about the executive order on visas. Will the order affect our process anyway, I mean will it slow down the process in any way?

today the supreme court has suspended the order. if anything it only will affect those country that was mentioned 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline

i have  a question. since our priority date is getting close to be current, i remember that i got married one month after a denial of visa tourist. do you think this detail can have a consequence in our process? can they refuse an immigrant visa for our category?

Just now, TIGE said:

ah okk. i didn't know that this ban was suspended

yes as today but that can change any mins too.

• 2 weeks later...

When can we expect the IL for May? 

NVC will start scheduling the interview for may this week

August filter can expect interview in April? Any predictions for May VB?

it all depend how the visa bulletin move. if is only move one month them august filer can receive the interview date by the end of april. 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
15 minutes ago, yaya2004 said:

it all depend how the visa bulletin move. if is only move one month them august filer can receive the interview date by the end of april. 

I hope it does move.. 

• 4 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.