Emma + Jas

I-129F March 2017 Filers

11,448 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
16 hours ago, conan1234 said:

got NO1 through email 03/11. found I messed up my G-325A. need to find someway to fix it

Dang it!  I bet it's an easy fix......good luck and keep us posted!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello everyone!? Filed our k1 last feb 4 and got the noa on feb 14th. For some reason we've found out we missed our g325a.? Can someone help me on what to do? Do they need the original copy or can I just email it to my fiance so he could print it and send it together with his g325a? I hope you could help me with this. Thank you so much.?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
40 minutes ago, Nickz1517 said:

Hello everyone!? Filed our k1 last feb 4 and got the noa on feb 14th. For some reason we've found out we missed our g325a.? Can someone help me on what to do? Do they need the original copy or can I just email it to my fiance so he could print it and send it together with his g325a? I hope you could help me with this. Thank you so much.?

Hello, which ever office  center that proccesing your filed will request them. But that will make your process take longer.  You can send them to the office center that processing your files. Make sure you send you receipts numbers with both G325A. Like that they won't have a hard time just put it on your files package when they received it. yes every thing that requires your signature or fiance signature. Has to be mailed the original.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: El Salvador
Timeline

This came from the I-129F instructions. Since the G-325a is a document being filed with the petition I do not think it needs to be an original. Maybe someone else has more experience with this though?

Copies. Unless specifically required that an original document be filed with an application or petition, a legible photocopy may be submitted. Original documents submitted when not required may remain a part of the record, and will not be automatically returned to you.

Edited by MD&MC

Timeline

Thank you very much for all your response. I am in Manila and if they need the original I have to send it to my fiance. I was just thinking that maybe I could just email it to him or mail it to his address.? 

Timeline

Which is better? Send it now or wait for their letter or request for our g325a? The sad part is I know it will cause a delay in our petition.? 

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Richardson said:

Hello, which ever office  center that proccesing your filed will request them. But that will make your process take longer.  You can send them to the office center that processing your files. Make sure you send you receipts numbers with both G325A. Like that they won't have a hard time just put it on your files package when they received it. yes every thing that requires your signature or fiance signature. Has to be mailed the original.

Thank you Richardson.? I appreciate your response. Yeah, I am thinking for the best for I know g325a is very important. I am in Manila and I guess I have to send it to him. But wish they could accept even he will just print it and send. 

Timeline
12 minutes ago, MD&MC said:

This came from the I-129F instructions. Since this is a document being filed with the petition I do not think it needs to be an original. Maybe someone else has more experience with this though?

Copies. Unless specifically required that an original document be filed with an application or petition, a legible photocopy may be submitted. Original documents submitted when not required may remain a part of the record, and will not be automatically returned to you.

Thank you so much MD&MC.? I appreciate it. I wish they could just accept it even if I'll just send to my fiance via email. I know original is much better but I still hope someone have been through this and could answer me on what to do.? I am just a begginer on vj so I don't know how to reply until I found out quote. Lol. 

On 3/12/2017 at 8:12 AM, Gary JT said:

After our cheque was cashed yesterday we just received the NOA1 and case number by text,but the number isn't working on USCIS site ??yet to receive email 

Hi! Does your number work yet on myUSCIS website? Our receipt number worked immediately when we tried to look it up as soon as my fiance received the text message and e-mail.

For my I-129F, K-1, AOS, EAD, AP and ROC detailed timelines, please refer to my timeline page :)

ROC filed on December 1, 2020, assigned to SRC, approved within 106 days on February 18, 2021.

My sincerest gratitude to all VJers, especially the late geowrian.

Timeline
On 3/7/2017 at 5:38 AM, Xula712 said:

Hi Everyone,

I filed mind on February 10 2017.  I got this email message and letter in the mail. "  On February 14, 2017, we received your Form I-129F, Petition for Fiance(E), Receipt Number xxxxxxxxxxx, and sent you the receipt notice that describes how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice." 

Is this mean I got my NOA 1 or just a notice?  can some one explain to me how all this process work? and how long for each process?

We have the same date. Received our NOA receipt number too.? But the sad part is we found out we missed to send our g325a.? 

Edited by Nickz1517

Timeline
4 minutes ago, KULtoATL said:

Hi! Does your number work yet on myUSCIS website? Our receipt number worked immediately when we tried to look it up as soon as my fiance received the text message and e-mail.

Hello! Yeah, we send it to texas but we guess they forwarded it to california service center.? It worked immediately. Our status is still on they received our case. It might took long because we missed our g325a.? Now I am thinking if I will just send it to my fiance via email or I have to send it through his mailing address. I hope someone could help me with this. Do they ask for original copy? Or is it okay if I just send it to his email and he print it and send it? Thank you.?

4 minutes ago, Nickz1517 said:

Hello! Yeah, we send it to texas but we guess they forwarded it to california service center.? It worked immediately. Our status is still on they received our case. It might took long because we missed our g325a.? Now I am thinking if I will just send it to my fiance via email or I have to send it through his mailing address. I hope someone could help me with this. Do they ask for original copy? Or is it okay if I just send it to his email and he print it and send it? Thank you.?

Hi @Nickz1517 my last message was mean for @Gary JT but regardless, congratulations on your NOA1 :)

Regarding your G-325A, it looks like it has been answered by a few other members so perhaps you could take their suggestions into consideration. G-325A is a required USCIS form that is to be submitted along with your I-129F petition. I'm assuming your petition would be considered incomplete if you didn't enclose your G-325A and that may or may not lead to a RFE.

Here's the thing, I personally am not certain if you need to submit the original copies (1 with the petitioner's details + 1 with the beneficiary's details) with wet signatures or they would accept the scanned copies.

For our own submission, we decided that we will just send all the USCIS forms and continuation sheets with wet signatures because we didn't want to risk any RFE or delay. Besides, I was already mailing my fiance a bunch of other supporting documentation so one extra piece of paper truly wouldn't have cost us much more in shipping fee. 

For my I-129F, K-1, AOS, EAD, AP and ROC detailed timelines, please refer to my timeline page :)

ROC filed on December 1, 2020, assigned to SRC, approved within 106 days on February 18, 2021.

Addendum to my post above, if my fiance and I were in your position, I personally would mail him a few original copies with wet signatures so that he could mail one to the relevant service center (in ours and your case is the California Service Center [CSC]) with a cover letter stating the names of the US petitioner and alien beneficiary along with the NOA1 receipt number WAC1790x xxxxx and what signed USCIS form that is enclosed, before the RFE comes.

If an official RFE letter ends up coming after you have mailed the first one, do not assume that they got your first mail and that you could ignore the RFE. Just send a second original copy with the same cover letter PLUS the original RFE notice. Submit the response to RFE to the issuing office and not any lockbox. Make sure he makes a few copies of the RFE notice for your own record and files. 

Again, this is what I would do and I am not saying it is the best way to go about it :) You might want to check the regional forum (Philippines in particular) and see if any Filipinos or Filipinas have had the same issue before and if the Manila embassy actually got them to wet sign a form during the interview.

10 hours ago, KULtoATL said:

Not working yet,Saturday evening we received our email from USCIS confirming our application was approved and our case was being routed to California for processing,they say to wait 7-10 days till you can check online,also they have posted our NOA1 through snail mail ?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.