928364@

Interviews in djoubti 2017

581 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Somalia
Timeline
13 hours ago, H93 said:

Does anyone know anyone at all with an upcoming appointment in Djibouti?

I'm worried they're not scheduling for anyone, expedite or not...

Yeah, this is very strange. I haven't heard anything either. I know someone who just went to the embassy (us citizen) with their wife and kids and were able to get an interview that way..have you guys ever heard of anything like that? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline
6 hours ago, 0725 said:

Yeah, this is very strange. I haven't heard anything either. I know someone who just went to the embassy (us citizen) with their wife and kids and were able to get an interview that way..have you guys ever heard of anything like that? 

I havent heard of that, do you know if yemenis need a visa to go into Djibouti 

Timeline
53 minutes ago, ruby12345 said:

My brother in law case was completed October 28 and he got an interview appointment for may. 

About 7 months! That is so long to wait. And god knows if Trump's law will pass by then.

Did he get expedited?

I'm beginning to think another country might be faster. Does anyone know anyone who transferred to Algeria?

Timeline
8 hours ago, ruby12345 said:

My brother in law case was completed October 28 and he got an interview appointment for may. 

7 months?? Was he just waiting for an interview schedule this whole time?

thats crazy. 

Timeline
3 hours ago, ruby12345 said:

Yea we didn't expedite it. We just kept calling nvc once a month. What hurt the waiting process was the travel ban but now they began to schedule appointment and they are so behind. 

Maybe that's why they wanna send some cases over to Baghdad. To help ease the load.

Timeline
11 hours ago, H93 said:

Nope.

Hope everyone remembers to update here cuz we're all on the same boat. :(

I heard people have been scheduled for May but im not sure when their cases were completed, they seem bery back up. @0725 did the Djibouti embassy ever reply to ur emails? 

Timeline
31 minutes ago, aabdulsa said:

I heard people have been scheduled for May but im not sure when their cases were completed, they seem bery back up. @0725 did the Djibouti embassy ever reply to ur emails? 

No, I have received no emails from them after sending 5 emails. Someone on here (I believe) said that the May schedules is from case completes in October..so, that's 7 months for interviews. 

Timeline
7 hours ago, 0725 said:

No, I have received no emails from them after sending 5 emails. Someone on here (I believe) said that the May schedules is from case completes in October..so, that's 7 months for interviews. 

Its crazy how you cant get into contact with them neither by phone or email, most other embassies you can

Timeline
On 4/7/2017 at 8:30 PM, aabdulsa said:

Its crazy how you cant get into contact with them neither by phone or email, most other embassies you can

I know right? Other embassies are not like that. I just looked online and it said the last time my case was updates was 04/10/2017 (today). I'm really hoping this means they finally scheduled our interview!! 

Timeline
13 minutes ago, 0725 said:

I know right? Other embassies are not like that. I just looked online and it said the last time my case was updates was 04/10/2017 (today). I'm really hoping this means they finally scheduled our interview!! 

Inshallah, even if u want to call and ask, they dont answer!! Did ur husband go to djibouti or not yet

Timeline
1 hour ago, aabdulsa said:

Inshallah, even if u want to call and ask, they dont answer!! Did ur husband go to djibouti or not yet

He's going there soon InshaAllah. I don't really want him to go back till we have an interview date though. 

Btw, I just called the NVC to see if maybe I have an interview and they said no..so I'm not sure what update they did. :/ 

i forgot to ask them what the wait for interviews is though. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.