928364@

Interviews in djoubti 2017

581 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

Hey, 

My CC was February 3rd. I'm waiting for an interview as well. I have been trying to find someone was scheduled an interview for march or April, but I don't know anyone. I'm wondering if they are even giving interviews at the Djibouti embassy. 

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Do you know if anyone had interviews in March. I know NVC says they are scheduling interviews but I feel like there hasnt been any recently. My CC was 2/3 and my embassy is Djibouti.

Timeline
10 hours ago, H93 said:

Do you guys think transferring to a country like Malaysia would be worth it at this point?

No I don't. It takes time to transfer cases, sometimes months. At this point, we want to finish as quickly as possible before any new executive orders come out. Are they currently giving appointments in Malaysia? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Somalia
Timeline
2 hours ago, H93 said:

I'm not sure if they are scheduling for any Yemeni at this point. When you guys call NVC what do they tell you? Did you try contacting your congressman?

They usually schedule appointments at the end of the months/first week of the new month. So, in 2 weeks you should be hearing from the NVC

My case was expedited, so for me, it's going to be the embassy who's going to schedule the interview directly instead of through the NVC.  I've emailed them 3 times and no response. And calling them is useless. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.