Salma21

Embassy required extra documents

6 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline

My parents attended interview on 22nd fen 2017. At interview Consulate asked from my parents to submit new co-sponsor Documents and form i864. I gave my parents cosponser paper ahead of time if at interview they asked show these. Embassy took all documents and said give us another cosponser. my cosponser made 21000 in 2015 but he started his medical field job in September 2016. He made 36000 in 2016. I resend same cosponser with 2016 w-2 and new fill form. I have a home paid and my husband also started his medical field

job. Can my husband pay stub and cosponser is enough or I have to find someone new?  Right now my mother case status has update on 21 February 2017 it's under AP and my fathers case hasn't update since 16 feb 2017.is there anyone who can tell what's going on? 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Did you also sign a 864? As the petitioner you must submit one as well. Or they may not like that the co sponsor makes so close to the poverty line. 

Pkg Sent:9/13/16

Received at Chicago Lock box: 9/16/16

Received Texts: 9/30/16

NOA1 Received: 10/4/16 : Receipt Date of 9/19/16

Bio Appt letter Received: 10/12/16

Bio Appt completed: 10/24/16

Card in production: 11/17/16

Combo Card received 11/25/16

Timeline

And also have the cosponsor send pay stubs and employment letter for new income. 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Chardon Ne' said:

And also have the cosponsor send pay stubs and employment letter for new income. 

Yes I signed form i864 when my case were in NVC in USA.i also send job letter, 4months pay stub and letter telling them that my cosponser were student in 2015 now he will make this much. There State licenese our home title copy.

Timeline

It's all depend of person taking interview. My one cousin got USA visa thought green card husband with her 2 kids in 2015. Her husband made under poverty and he don't own anytime in USA.she got her visa on interview even thought consulate knows his income isnot enough.now they are taking govt benefits.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Salma21 said:

Yes I signed form i864 when my case were in NVC in USA.i also send job letter, 4months pay stub and letter telling them that my cosponser were student in 2015 now he will make this much. There State licenese our home title copy.

Yes that was good. Sometimes like the other person said it depends on the person you get how they interpret everything. 2015 doesnt count unless u applied in 2016. You should be able to use ur home maybe as an asset as the value has to be at least  3×  the amount they are looking for with other documents as there is some information as to liquidatiin etc.  They give an explanation for it on the 864 instructions. 

Edited by Chardon Ne'

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.