Sweetheart92

Case status stressed!

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hello, We are new to this site and this is the first time I'm posting, so please excuse if it's not the "best" advise. I am unsure what the ceac site is, but I following my case, got updates from and dealt directly with USCIS.  If you go to the USCIS website, you can sign up there and keep an eye on your case.  You can also opt for text notifications. Once you create an account and enter your case#, when you check on it, there should be a phone number provided that you can call for questions or issues.  Try this link: https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do

I hope this helps.  Good Luck!

K1 Visa

I-129F Sent:                      11/23/2016

I-129F NOA1 Text:            11/25/2016

I-129F NOA1 Hardcopy:   11/30/2016

I-129F NOA2 Text:             02/16/2017

I-129F NOA2 Hardcopy:    02/21/2017

NVC Recieved:                  03/??/2017

Date Cate#:                        03/??/2017

Left NVC:                           03/10/2017 

21 hours ago, Sweetheart92 said:

My k1 visa case haven't updated since December 4, 2016 on ceac site. Does it mean they are not working on it? I'm concerned about this. I tried sending emails but no replies . Please help . What should I do????

It would be better to call NVC to follow-up

-=ROC & Naturalization Timeline=-

January 25, 2021 - ROC application received

January 22, 2022 - Case transferred

January 16, 2022 - Naturalization application received

April 7, 2023 - ROC and Naturalization Interview

April 20, 2023 - Oath Ceremony scheduled

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
On 2/26/2017 at 6:49 AM, Sweetheart92 said:

My k1 visa case haven't updated since December 4, 2016 on ceac site. Does it mean they are not working on it? I'm concerned about this. I tried sending emails but no replies . Please help . What should I do????

Try calling them directly - they have extended hours Mon - Fri.  (603) 334-0700.  But the hold time is usually extensive 15 - 30 min, and you need to have your USCIS or NVC receipt number, and the date of birth of your beneficiary.  

I haven't gone yet to the ceac site.  We just found out that NVC sent our packet to the embassy, and never received the notice to advise, so I am looking through everything to determine what we should do to prepare ahead of time.  Good luck you!!

K1 Visa

I-129F Sent:                      11/23/2016

I-129F NOA1 Text:            11/25/2016

I-129F NOA1 Hardcopy:   11/30/2016

I-129F NOA2 Text:             02/16/2017

I-129F NOA2 Hardcopy:    02/21/2017

NVC Recieved:                  03/??/2017

Date Cate#:                        03/??/2017

Left NVC:                           03/10/2017 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.